MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Agree?

MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? - Page 2 Empty Re: MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy?

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 5:42 am

I'm a fan of both faction so i guess I'm somewhere in between hehe! Cool scenarios from both camps and I'm excited on how things will turn out..

Then again if both of you are really up for it.. Faction Wars are simple:

Solonavi versus Draconum. Play by MK rules and test your might! If it's anything legal - do it. No conditions, no favors, no excuses hahaha!

Long live both Solonavi and Draconum!

Back to top Go down

MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? - Page 2 Empty Re: MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy?

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 7:25 am

1. So you're scared of BoD? Then let's ban it for this particular match. Still this should be just between Niasamond and Trix so no other uniques from both camps allowed.

2. I stand by my point on the Order of the Ninth figs. This is no longer a mere title defense. This is FACTION WAR!!! So ALL warriors must be of that faction. No mercs, no exceptions, no excuses! This is also to avoid abusing summon, which I know you will do.

If you look at it, this is still a build around Niasamond and Trix format bro. We'll just have certain restrictions. If you don't agree with this then better forget about it and I'll just build another Draconum army to beat you up with. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 7:34 am

This is a special match so what's the point if we'll just play with the same standard format? It is also a good way to test your building skills since you are given certain limitations on what you can and cannot use.

We still play by the same MK rules, same figs but under a special format. We used to play certain game formats before so I don't see anything wrong with this.

Comments?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 10:39 am

wow u really can't find a way 2 take on niasamond with BOD i can tink of multiple armies dat can bring him down even with solo. the easiest AUTO DAMAGE. even a peon with half a brain could have seen that. trix along with a spell caster and fill da rest of the army with shades and copy venom and simply base him and watch him melt. there is a reason why it is called a challenge man. i can still tink of alot of ways to bring down niasamon or trix on dat regard.

one can sugar coat a message but it comes across loaud and clear man. it is screaming that u cant accept a challenge if it is difficult 2 win.

Celestial Striker wrote:Heck no dude! Not even a peon with a quarter of a brain would agree to this scenario! Evil or Very Mad

1. With BOD what will Trix do? No decent support (no Heddy) Niasamond will be totally invincible! No Vextha or Titan? Yup can't touch him. Can't shoot him too coz' he is Magic Immune.
2. No Order of 9? When we play for title matches we allow these mercenaries to play along side with us, so I don't see the point barring them from this momentous event.

I suggest that we play with armies which are FACTION TITLE LEGAL or we go on with the" BUILD YOUR ARMY AROUND VARATRIX AND NIASAMOND". In such way we can TRULY CLASH SWORDS IN AN EVEN BATTLEFIELD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 11:16 am

@rino pre may price n b tyo s dog tag Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Wed May 29, 2013 12:12 pm

@ Roy: Dude, the conversation is between a Dragon God and an Overlord... It's none of your business so I suggest you stay out of it as I have respected your battles and thread posts in the past. If you have a problem with me or my play style for that matter, I will be more than happy to resolve it in a game. We are all grown-ups here trying to enjoy a game we all love, I never judged a player for the things he does or fails to do. If in our history of playing together I have offended you in any way, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE. I would always man up and apologize to the people whom I have offended whether it is upon intent or not. This game is built and played based on the values of FRIENDSHIP, CAMARADERIE, and RESPECT. I know you have put up with a lot of my peculiarities as I have with you. Mageknight will give you a glimpse of a man's character, yet it should never be a measure of a man's totality.

Call me a drama-king if you will, I have said my piece everything that I need/have to say to you shall be translated in dice rolls this Saturday. Whether I win or Lose it will be the end of it.

See you on Saturday.
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Hehehe mag PIMP my Unique na lang kayo. Trix versus Niasamond.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 3:30 pm

@ralph alright drama queen King! i wouldn't have responded to this thread if u did not over step ur bounderies man and if u did not call me out. prior to that can u show me a message that i have butt in to ur conversation with roger. I cnt see how my message could have hurt ur sensitive feelings. I follow a saying dat says under estimating an individual is da greatest disrespect u can give to an individual. As a sign of respect I have expected that by this time u have already figured it how 2 deal with if not all almost all dat MK can offer.

i just find it odd that every time u throw a challenge to me or roger wen did u hear me or roger complain. there might be a few clarifications once thats done we went to our corner made an army and took the challenge. u were able to won some and lost some. if got offended with da message maybe u should read it again i used ur terms.

I acknowledge ur apology man. But it is ur play style it is annoying yes but me complaining is just part of the fun factor for me.

U tell me hu’s judging character and showing disrespect!

Do I 2 expound more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Hehehe It's the Fun trash talk you guys are having again but this time around in text content.

One thing to be said of our Solonavi Overlord is that I've never had an instance where he didn't want to face off against literally ANY of my Experimental Armies. Hmmm... when I think about it... actually everyone I had the pleasure of going against has been really engaging even against my unknown wacky builds or even my tried and tested armies.

What can I say? Our current MK Pinoy players are the "CORE" and literally the best of the crop. I'm looking forward to saturday and the next and the next and the next!!!

This saturday's prize will be literally worth it!!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 1:00 am

Let's not all go overboard on this.

@Ralph: the question remains: are we good with the terms or not? You started this Niasamond vs Trix thing and all I did was make it more interesting. Not allowing other uniques mean no one else will steal the spotlight from these 2 warriors. A Niasamond vs Trix game won by Heddy or Vithz is kinda stupid, right? Worse if it turns into a game won by a merc fig. Where's the essence of FACTION war there?

I have already banned the use of BoD for this particular match since you are obviously too scared of it even if there are a lot of ways for Trix to go around it.

Didn't you notice in our last 2 matches, I used armies that were particularly weak against the particular build you fielded? But still I engaged you in battle because first of all it was a challenge and then some part of it was simply pure Draconum pride. Even if they know they'll get beat up they still fought to the end.

Now to end this debacle, all you need is to say yes or no. No means we forget about this whole thing and build other armies to pit against each other with or play another format.

But do keep this in mind next time: don't start a fire if you can't take the heat.

@Rino: sayang I won't be able to play for that *ahem*mystic*ahem* prize. I could use 1 more sana..hehe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 1:10 am

Hehehe 400 pts pimp my unique na lang kayo... ONLY niasmond and trix... no other figs . fight to the death!!! 3 rounds

Warcon does the orky dance! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT . Either way, orcs win hehehe
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:23 am

Hehe! Pimp my unique would be nice pero ampangit naman ng one on one..hehe! might as well play on a small stool since we'll be in base contact most of the time..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 2:58 am

Hehehe just suggestions. You'd be surprised how gratifying it can be... hehehe Tapos last action magiging capture pagkatapos mabugbog

Orc does cartwheel... wwweeee!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:10 am

Now that's the most matured thing I've read so far Smile

Play for fun guys!

Go Trix! Go Niasamond!

Hehehe 400 pts pimp my unique na lang kayo... ONLY niasmond and trix... no other figs . fight to the death!!! 3 rounds

I like this one too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 4:49 am

They are just fun suggestions. Eto ang malupit. Pimp my unique 400pts, 7 rounds, here's the twist: change all relics and items per round. Di pwedeng umulit ang relic and items. Bawal gamitin ang blade of dominance. Dapat may listahan ng balak na gamit per round. Submit it to the arbitrator before the fight to check for legality.

Arena is only 15x15, no soaring, first player alternates, 7 rounds. It's a death match between trix and niasmond on pay per view

So people can join in the fun... we can pool trash figures as bets for each side!"

Wattyathink?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:14 am

I still don't see how this will be played out. scratch

Let's try it sometime but not for this match. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:18 am

Kossak wrote:

Now that's the most matured thing I've read so far Smile

Play for fun guys!

Go Trix! Go Niasamond!

I like this one too!

It was supposed to be fun and interesting. But you know how it is when there is some sort of disagreement and then everything suddenly blows up in your face...

Trash talk can be fun but to certain extent. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Thu May 30, 2013 12:10 pm

@ Roger: Sure y not, I'll play along with it if BOD is gone I'm fine with it hehehe it's a simple agreement between two people. No other uniques, no mercs, no titans, 500 points. Done Sir! Very Happy and for the record you started it by calling trix pink Razz But nonetheless it's clean fun for the both of us... Very Happy

@ Rino: We shall try that pimp my unique boxing match see you on Saturday.
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:31 pm

I like the boxing match!!! can I join? hehe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 9:58 pm

PIMP MY UNIQUE:
DEATH MATCH EDITION

Players Choose a Weight Class:

Minimumweight Division = 50 points below
Flyweight Division= 50->75 points
Bantamweight Division= 76->100 points
Lightweight Division= 101->125 points
Welterweight Division= 126->150 points
Middleweight Division= 151->175 points
Heavyweight Division= 176->and above points

*Special Rule= Lower point figures can move UP one bracket to the next highest of their current Division. The fight will be for the Highest Division *

Build 7 different 400pt ceiling Pimp my Unique Combinations for your Warrior figure.

**Remember that NO Items, Relic, Adventuring Company, Spells (Glyphs,enchantment,sorcery,illusion), can be multiples of and also cannot be repeated in any round.**

Example:

KOSSAK VERSUS DARQ for the HEAVYWEIGHT CLASS

Round 1 Kossak Darkbringer, +Book of Power +Bracers of the Giant +Decapitator = 300pts
Round 2 Kossak Darkbringer, +Blade of Dominance +Potion of Vitality = 253pts
Round 3 Kossak Darkbringer, +Galeshi Sunsword +Cloak of Shadow = 241pts
Round 4 Kossak Darkbringer, +Storm Maul +Potion of Water breathing = 289pts
Round 5 Kossak Darkbringer, +Magestone Armor +Deathseekers= 313pts
Round 6 Kossak Darkbringer, +Wylden Shield +Cloak of the Dervish +Cloak of the Martyr= 296pts
Round 7 Kossak Darkbringer, +Relic breaker = 218pts

Round 1 Death Speaker Darq, +Galeshi Sunsword +Deathseekers = 260pts
Round 2 Death Speaker Darq, +Relic Breaker +Ribaya Ghost= 233pts
Round 3 Death Speaker Darq, +Blade of Shadow = 183pts
Round 4 Death Speaker Darq, +Book of Power +Bracers of the Giant +Decapitator = 300pts
Round 5 Death Speaker Darq, +Caerron Luckblade +Magestone Bracers +Wylden Shield= 264pts
Round 6 Death Speaker Darq, +Elven Dueling Blade +Gate Shield +Gear Shield + Potion of vitality= 303pts
Round 7 Death Speaker Darq, +Magestone Armor+ Dragonslayers = 284pts

Darq from the Middleweight class is moved up to the heavyweight class since Kossak is from the Heavyweight Division.

THE LIST IS SUBMITTED TO THE REFEREE AT THE SAME TIME

Dice Roll for first player is only rolled ONCE in the game. First Player Alternates between players per round.

Figures Deploy at the extreme Corner opposite each other in a 15in x 15in Battlefield Arena

Rules of Combat:
- No Soaring
- 20 minutes per round
- If no players engage for 6 consecutive turns, round is immediately ended and both players count the round as a loss
- Any player can Tap Out or concede a round to move on to the next
- Any player can Tap Out or concede the GAME
- Capturing is allowed
- If a Figure is eliminated; then the round ends after Pushing Damage is allocated.
- If both fighters are demoralized, Referee or players count 6 consecutive rounds until one of them is no longer demoralized.
- If after the 20 minutes, both figures are still able bodied then count the number of clicks from the starting click. The most number of damages Lose. If still a tie, then both players count the round as a loss.

Final Victory goes to the Player with the most Round victories

FAQs:

Can both players have the same relic in the same round?
- Yes

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 2:49 am

i want this haha! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 9:39 am

y not we create a separate thread for dis and lets make it official man Very Happy

I like this consept Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:32 am

We have an agreement then sir Ralph. Smile See you on the battlefield real soon. Just need to finish all these darn office stuff that takes up even my precious weekends!

By the way, for the record, I was not the first one who called Trix pink..wonder who it was? Hehe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:58 am

who said trix is pink? I disagree. he is carnation pink!!! My effin trix has yet to win a single game grrrrrr!!! or is it just me who has the problem? haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:28 am

For the record it was ME who called him PINK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next