MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Agree?

MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? I_vote_lcap50%MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? I_vote_lcap50%MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? Empty MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy?

Post by Admin Wed May 22, 2013 6:26 pm

For the Faction's without a metal Figure... We'll just get the closest looking one for that faction.

This will of course require that we pool money to get them. Hopefully locally so it ain't expensive.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? Empty Re: MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy?

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:34 pm

what figs do u have in mind nmn for each faction man???

Back to top Go down

MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? Empty Re: MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy?

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:37 pm

id still go with the arm band dat i showed u before man remember the arm band with the faction symbol man Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:15 pm

SASH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 12:47 am

Kossak wrote:SASH!!!

Mr. Universe? Sagwa! haha!

An armband would be nice..or a pin..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 12:58 am

Or how about this: what if a title holder gets to create his own figure for that faction. Just a single figure he can use in our games. This figure however, will be created based on a set of rules and limitations specific to a faction. Say for Draconum, it may only be a wand or sword type/wing or boot type, etc. We can also make some stat and point cost limitations say the unmodified attack value can be until 12 only and point value cap is until 130pts only, etc.

When the title holder looses the title, he will no longer be allowed to use this special figure in any title matches or tournaments (he can still play it on casual games for kicks) and the new title holder gets to create his own special fig for that faction.

What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:26 am

SASH!!!!!!!!! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 9:07 am

WTF SASH!!!!!

Ung arm band n lng Very Happy

@roger parang mahirap ung custom fig kc hinde n gumagana ung dial maker. kung gumagana p cya pwede sna kc it computes da point cost of the fig. pero dnt get me wrong pre its a nice idea tink about it a drac with regen counter and parry with 19 def thats some were around 130 pts Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 23, 2013 2:13 pm

I vote for SASH ....

ah teka... Waitaminute...

Earings na lang.. ah eh ... really manly Nose Rings...

Kidding aside, Dog Tags would be practical to carry and display.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 2:36 pm

pwede din dog tag i can try to look for a place that creates them kaso hati hati tato dito ha Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Tatoo?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 12:18 am

Sayang. I didn't know the dial maker program wasn't working. In any case, it would've been nice to have your own figure.

Dog tags are cool as well. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Fri May 24, 2013 7:52 am

A tag would be nice!!!
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 9:36 am

id go with dog tag than a sash Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 12:35 am

amp!! SASHHHH!!!!! gold ones for ralph and pink for roger lol!

peace lovers... ooops brothers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 8:37 am

Can I have the gold one since my dragons are currently having a fondness for it? Furthermore, pink is more of a Trix color so... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Mon May 27, 2013 12:50 am

Last time I checked, my solonavi's clothing is more on the GOLD color scheme, Oh well, maybe killing so many DRACONUMS drenched it in blood, thereby turning it to pink... Well what can I do... Rolling Eyes
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 12:46 am

Well, I did mention Trix 'specifically' right? And I don't remember your Solonavis being gold. Usually you painted them silver-ish or black-ish...

And the only 'pink blood' I saw so far was your hello kitty-themed Molog. Twisted Evil

Anyway, since this is turning into a kind of faction war and you're obviously counting your recent victories over the Draconum then I think we should also count Roy's recent victories over you using pure Draconum builds. Plus I'll be bringing in specially built Draconum armies just for you next time since you're really asking for a good beating. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 1:17 pm

WTF?!

anyways... Since a majority are OK with a Faction DOG TAG, Can we allocate or collect funds for it?

It's gonna be something like this:
Dog tag Link

MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? 194455599_0700544065302643f61a46d68453bf0545cfdac0396f8d975806bfe7
MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? 194454545_0700538480649339198f20dcf2c2f32ac4708256c2d2d8273ebd890c07
MK Metal Figures as Faction trophy? 194455553_0700543790656144224af4c400ffaaf7bdd72c0bdd99bdd7e242f051b1
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 1:34 pm

@ralph u might want 2 watch wat u say towards da dracs man u might be stepping on anoder dracs toe man. u may own a win against me wit da drac/solo match ups but remember dat it was a shallow one. trix just spent most of da time running from drakor and wen he failed to run tell me again wat happen man. u might have won da game but i was da one laughing at da lil solonavis scurrying cause drakor is coming.

I'd still say dey are pink. if u dnt like dat tought come and prove me wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 1:48 pm

@rino magkano contribution d2 Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Tue May 28, 2013 2:03 pm

@ Roger: Sure enough, got beaten by ROY'S DRACS but never by YOUR DRACS (I INTEND TO KEEP IT THAT WAY! Razz )... Very formidable opponent indeed, but my Solonavis haven't really tasted defeat this year from a Drac though... But then again, I'm open to challenges...

That being said, why don't we do a match-up...

Varatrix VS Niasamond

Rules are simple, 500 points, you build an army around Niasamond, I build an army around Varatrix....

See you this Saturday Dragon God! I shall be waiting... Twisted Evil

@ Roy: Did not really mean to step at your Draconum toes, but if this gives me an opportunity to clash swords with you, let it be done... Cool

Dude, Trix was going for objectives, and he killed a mystic right before that in case you forgot... Laughing

And of course WINNING is not all that important to you, right??? So long as you're happy I'm happy!!!

(That's your OVERLORD, making the world a better place, one child at a time. Razz )
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 2:23 pm

if u want 2 clash swords just let me know im always up for a good fight. but if the comment below "yet to face defeat this year" y not we put that to the test. this time handing u ur defeat takes top priority.

Celestial Striker wrote:@ Roger: Sure enough, got beaten by ROY'S DRACS but never by YOUR DRACS (I INTEND TO KEEP IT THAT WAY! Razz )... Very formidable opponent indeed, but my Solonavis haven't really tasted defeat this year from a Drac though... But then again, I'm open to challenges...

That being said, why don't we do a match-up...

Varatrix VS Niasamond

Rules are simple, 500 points, you build an army around Niasamond, I build an army around Varatrix....

See you this Saturday Dragon God! I shall be waiting... Twisted Evil

@ Roy: Did not really mean to step at your Draconum toes, but if this gives me an opportunity to clash swords with you, let it be done... Cool

Dude, Trix was going for objectives, and he killed a mystic right before that in case you forgot... Laughing

And of course WINNING is not all that important to you, right??? So long as you're happy I'm happy!!!

(That's your OVERLORD, making the world a better place, one child at a time. Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 am

Sure you beat my Draconum army twice now. One with a limited build mentor army and the 2nd when you caught me off guard and I was not able to bring a proper army to pit against you.

Trix VS Niasamond? DEAL!!! Twisted Evil

However, I won't be able to play this weekend. I will be available next next Saturday though as I already have some office stuff locked on for these coming Saturdays.

Anyway, I also suggest below additional rules for this match:
1.The only uniques allowed will be Trix and Niasamond.
2.NO Order of the Ninth Magespawns allowed! this is a pure faction match so let's keep it that way!
3.NO Titans/MDFs allowed.

FACTION WAR (DRACONUM VS SOLONAVI):
Starting this match, we will 'officially' count the wins/losses between these 2 rival factions. Other players may choose sides and contribute to the win/loss tally. However, the current Overlord and Dragon God must approve the matches before it is deemed to be counted on the said win/loss tally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Wed May 29, 2013 5:02 am

Heck no dude! Not even a peon with a quarter of a brain would agree to this scenario! Evil or Very Mad

1. With BOD what will Trix do? No decent support (no Heddy) Niasamond will be totally invincible! No Vextha or Titan? Yup can't touch him. Can't shoot him too coz' he is Magic Immune.
2. No Order of 9? When we play for title matches we allow these mercenaries to play along side with us, so I don't see the point barring them from this momentous event.

I suggest that we play with armies which are FACTION TITLE LEGAL or we go on with the" BUILD YOUR ARMY AROUND VARATRIX AND NIASAMOND". In such way we can TRULY CLASH SWORDS IN AN EVEN BATTLEFIELD.
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next