MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:17 pm

I noticed that the Quote thingy doesn't work right too...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:55 am

good luck to both! loser will get to dance GENTLEMEN by Psy Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:47 am

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 2 Gentleman-800x800
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:48 am

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 2 692df39a98f4871670c08e2d86f2c13c
Mag-aral na tayo lahat...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:55 am

pass bro LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:03 am

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYEILxlGkeCbvx3xKn-kxlodxA8G7X-ZQxRw2bmsCkrohl1-gNJQ

Hehehe sensya na bro, prefer ba yung Billy Crawford and Vhong Navarro dance instead?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:14 am

WTF man hinde k ppla tpos LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:54 am

great game for the deathspeaker title! more red horse and san mig light next time!!!

time to dance notorius! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:56 am

challenge for the title

Saturday - June 29, 2013 Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:44 pm

I'll have something interesting by then :-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:16 am

game on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:59 am

challenge for the title

Saturday - June 29, 2013 Twisted Evil 

challenge for the title

Saturday - July 6, 2013 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Come and get me!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:23 pm

ang sweet come get me daw lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Come and get me!

MYMP? haha!

if it's anything different from your SOTD i might have a chance of getting that title! Razz 

I'm excited on what our friend is cooking up for your SOTD! brilliant minds indeed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:41 am

Ayan Rino, may mga gumagawa na ng hate armies for your SOTD army..hehe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:11 am

Hehehe well I've been wanting to see a DC army try to beat it. Looking forward to the next match. Deathspeaker aerodon has a few tricks up his sleeves
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:57 am

there's a reason why SotD can only be cast by ONLY 1 guy man and he's at 200pts. i tink if ur going 2 build a pure hate army with dat build it can be neaten but not a working utility army Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:20 pm

I agree. Yet, If it can emerge victorious against a battle from a Hate army, It makes the victory all the more memorable and respected.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:37 pm

i agree sometime an army can only be as good as the person commanding it man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Take my last few games versus Nye.

Kossak wielding magestone armor and Gear Shield. The Demon had double invulnerability reducing explode damage significantly. Both his figures had toughness and floating over Blocking terrain prevented any explode undead to hit his Bloody Amara.

This was a near perfect set-up against the SOTD. I even lost one round (origin of Chicken Shit). Yet winning in the end game made both me and Nye proud of the clash of armies as it really brought out the best players in us.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 am

notorius wrote:i agree sometime an army can only be as good as the person commanding it man.

True! But there's also that luck factor to consider as well.

I always say MK can be a dice game at times and even the most flawless tactics and maneuvers can be foiled by a bad roll. Well, sometimes it's your day and sometimes it just isn't.Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:10 am

True! But there's also that luck factor to consider as well.

I always say MK can be a dice game at times and even the most flawless tactics and maneuvers can be foiled by a bad roll. Well, sometimes it's your day and sometimes it just isn't.

agree. dice roll maintains the balance of the game. makes it cool!

another factor will be your stash.. the depth of your inventory.. if you don't have the items to build a decent army, all you can do is imagine.. what if?..

Best thing though with our community is that we SHARE what we have even in title matches, tournaments and faction wars! No opponent, No rivalry and No enemies. Pure MK goodness! Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:40 am

honestly i have faced SotD armies before and rino's version is the best i hav faced dus far a Very Happy

dice rolls can some times dictate the game i cant argue with dis one man Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:27 am

Rino's SOTD will definitely take you by surprise when you're not prepared for something like it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next