MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:41 am

just so you know "General" there were 7 deathspeakers originally hehehehe

Then 7 heads will be decapitated from their bodies! har! har!

Back to top Go down

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:16 pm

Can we change the poster for the title holders from "deathspeaker" to "general"?

I'm not a deathspeaker  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:27 am

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 4 DCTitle1122014_zps92e8d906

General, another army came the other night, another surprise attack from the south! The relentless dark prince unleashed his valkerie sniper and a dark elevn warrior by the name of Judge Blacklock. The attack, led by the blood priestess Vargana, almost had our defenses at the south post. The sniper brought the same bow wielded by our assassin and the dark elf wielded a shield that protects them from range attacks from the frontlines. Vargana brought her dark spells and ordered her zombies to attack!

On my side stood proud our most experienced assassin – Valkerie tazia. Also tapped a deathspeaker and a fellow spiritcatcher who called our zombie centaurs to battle.

The enemy swiftly positioned their zombie centaurs at the middle, backed up by their valkerie and protected by Blacklock with screaming shield. I had no other choice but to order Tazia to sacrifice herself and positioned her at the middle, hoped the bow would trigger and deal a massive damage to our enemy. Our centaurs engaged their centaurs to prevent them from coming any closer to our spellcasters. Good thing that the enemy sniper ignored our bait for it, trusted their shield with their life, for it open ours to attack their valkerie from behind crippling their sniper and hitting blacklock! That opportunity was maximized and we attacked from all sides with our centaurs! Those who are weakened by the enemy was sacrificed and exploded on their side! Vargana had the same plan and casted her explode undead but I immediately countered them.

Their sniper was demoralized,  Blacklock chose to stay away from the battle and remained at soaring level and our ground forces bashed the centaurs of Vargana. Both Karrudan’s bow triggered and killed almost everything within its reach!!I casted my last spell on Blacklock, my last straw of offense before he can hammer me at close combat, it hit and he fell!
We suffered heavy casualty but we were able to revive them with the deathsingers revenant. Our forces continued fighting even after death and were able to drive the aggressors back to their grave!

Delara

Last edited by Kossak on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:45 am

Stand Tall puny General!!!!!

The first and true deathspeaker will rise and take back what's his! Be ready! Your time as defender of the Dark Crusader is at it's end!

Ready your centaurs this saturday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:16 pm

Our scouts have intercepted a group of blood cultists approaching one of our graveyards. As reported, the group was led by two dark witches - Bloody Amara and Vargana. Amara wielded one of the most powerful relic ever known to the land, for it can call lightning from the dark skies! Vargana on the other hand brought her dark spells and backed up by a blood cultist hound which carried an evil shield that can control anyone who dares touches it! Together with their vampiric skeletons they marched towards our post.

Given the intel, I brought the same relic as Amaras and called on Valkerie Tazia to be my frontliner. Her expertise in assassination will be an advantage to our defenses. Thinking of the curse of the relic I wield, I needed a reliable support.. I tapped an old friend to aid me against the blood cultists. Astrus - One of our eldest necromancer who also possesses a rare ability for the Dark Crusaders... powers to heal! The 3 of us talked about what is to come and planned our defense strategy. "I'll ride with my Pegasus and kill the one who wields the Book!" said Tazia. "Don't be too hasty young nightblade, Amara is heavily supported by Aeradon's hound and Vargana" whispered Maleficius. "I can always mend your wounds but I fear my powers to bring back the dead has diminished as time goes by. I may not guarantee that I can bring ALL corpse back to life" murmured Astrus. "We have to summon the one who holds the power of full reanimation" added Astrus. With that being said, Maleficius ordered a couple of zombie centaurs to call on the high priest. The one who was entrusted with the staff by General Kossak himself.

The centaurs arrived a few hours later and with them was a crusader priest by the name of Sydin. Head bowed down and introduced himself to Maleficius and Astrus. "I am Sydin and I'm at your service great scholar" uttered Sydin. "I brought the staff as requested and with it I can revive any fallen brethren in the field" added Sydin. "I will take your word young priest, Don't you fail or I will stab an arrow on your neck!" said Tazia and they all laughed! "We will have our last meal for the night and rest. we will head on early dawn, prepare yourselves" ordered Maleficius.

"Am I ready for this? Do I have what it takes to fight along side these legends? I will not let anyone fall, I will raise our Bonestaff till my last breath..." - Sydin

TBC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:56 pm

The following day, Tazia with her Pegasus flew early to scout the place where Amara was last reported seen. Maleficius, Astrus and Sydin walked the path towards the blood cultists accompanied with zombie centaurs. The scholar was giving Sydin specific instructions along the way. “young priest, stay at the back and make sure you are on guard for any surprises. We will be depending on you to bring us back with your bonestaff if we fall in enemies hands” ordered Maleficius. Sydin simply nodded and looked at what he is holding and said “I hope what they say is true about this staff”.

Just as the 3 arrived at the hill where Amaras group was reported, They were blinded by a lightning from the skies that hit Tazia and the assassin fell from her pegaus! SYdin was surprised to see that btheir sniper was hit from that distance! Astrus quickly moved and healed Tazia. Maleficius unleashed his own lightning and struck Amara but the latter was able to evade the attack.  

Tazia got back to her feet and on her Pegasus. “I’ll head on and attack, we will not endure the second time Amara uses her lightning” said Tazia. Maleficius ordered the zombie centaurs to aid Tazia as the latter quickly attacked the vampiric skeleton in the middle and ordered her Pegasus to force its wings to fly to where Amara is standing. She raised her bow and pointed her arrow at Amara and as soon as the Pegasus landed in front, she unleashed her piercing arrow right to Amaras chest! The blood cultist witch screamed in pain and landed on her knees… but one attack will not bring the witch to death… She ordered her vampiric skeletons to attack tazia and hit! Amara stood up and unleashed her second bolt now targeting Astrus and hit! The necromancer fell down barely breathing.. “Asstrrruusss!!” shouted Sydin as the priest rushed towards him but Maleficius pulled him back and said “stand your ground! I need you at my back or else all of us will die here today!”  The scholar quickly analyzed the grave threat presented.. Tazia and Astrus was hit. Though Amara was weakened, Vargana is still in full health, her hound and a vampiric skeleton. “Sydin, use the staff now and attack!” With that being said Sydin reanimated a vampiric skeleton beside the enemy and commanded it against its will to attack! Maleficius then raised his hands and unleashed his second attack, this time aiming at Vargana and hit!

With Sydin at his back absorbing all the action from Maleficius attacks, the scholar continued firing his lightning at the blood cultists and eventually killed Vargana, hound and Amara until no one’s left from the aggressors.

After the battle, Sydin rushed to aid Astrus who was still lying at the side. The centaurs brought back the wounded Tazia as well to get treated.  Maleficius said “Well done young priest, starting today you will accompany me in all battles!”

Dark Crusader / Necropolis Sector "DC GENERAL KOSSAK" - Challenge here - Page 4 2014-01-18161917_zps23bbe180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4