MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Power

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Road to Power Empty Road to Power

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:41 pm

CHAPTER 1

On a gloomy day 3 bodies was carried in through Dragons gait Vithzerai was one of the souls present to witness the parade of bodies. He was able to identify two of the three bodies being carried in. One is a dungeon crawler! One that bears orange and brown scale. It’s Ryjalon! While the other has green scales with an injured eye. A Draconum that traveled the land along with Blackthorn of the Black Powder Rebels. A Draconum Praetor that goes by the name of Tyrsis. The third was a Revered Mystic believed to be with the lower rank. All three were barely hanging on to the last fiber of their lives.

The Draconum Magistrate questioned the militia’s burdened to bring the bodies in. “They had an encounter with 2 powerful Atlantean magus’s my Lord”.  Replied the leader of the scalesworn militia’s. “Two magus” the Draconum hissed in reply. Do you know the names of the Atlatean’s who did this snarled Vithzerai. It was Magus Almet Lan and Annunub. Vithzerai glared at the scalesworn militia. Fearing for his life and existence he stepped back involuntarily. Seeing the scalesworn militia’s reaction Vithzerai got enraged for showing fear. He said growled at the scalesworn militia “That’s why you’re a human and not a Draconum!”.  “Bring them to the Dragon’s Shrine!” Vithzerai ordered the scalesworn militia. Ordering the Demiphant that stood beside him as well “Gather three more of your kin’s meet me in the shrine.”. With that Vithzerai flew towards the Dragon’s Shrine direction leaving only a cloud of dust where he stood.

After traversing the long uphill climb to the Dragon’s Shrine the scalesworn militias arrived exhausted from carrying the 3 bodies of the severely injured Draconums. On top of the shrine they find the mighty Vithzerai and four Demiphants reciting an incantation that they can’t understand. The scaleswron militias can hear the incantation clearly but can’t fathom what the words are. One of the Scalsworn militia whispered to his comrade beside him ”Is that an ancient Draconum verbage?”. The fellow militia said “How should I know!” after he was heard the last verse came from Vithzerai and a flash of light came from above and struck the four Demiphants and converge into a single ray once more and split into to three hitting the 2 Scalesworn Militias that spoke and their leader which Vithzerai was speaking to earlier then finally hitting the three wounded Draconums. A loud scream was heard from the three Scalesworn Militias after being hit by the mysterious light. After the light dissipates the 3 Scalesworn Militias fell to their knees somewhat weakened and exhausted even more, as if they were put to hard labor for three straight days. While still trying to fathom what happened there were scuffling heard coming from behind them. The three Scalesworn Militias too tired to even look behind them feared that the noise.

The Scalesworn Militias were surprised when Tyrsis, Ryjalon and the Revered Mystic lifted them from where they were kneeling. Vithzerai then spoke saying “This three volunteers gave you the strength to stand before me and the Dragon Gods!”. “With their help you three stand with renewed strength even in the verge of demise!”. “Use this renewed strength I order you to take your vengeance from the insolent Magus that you have faced!”. “You stood and fought even in the face of a combined might of two warlords!” “Take your renewed might, train, gather the tools you need the Dragon Gods demand retribution!”.

After Vithzerai muttered those words everyone on the steps of the Dragon Shrine turned and gathered there things. Tyrsis picked up the Ventia’s mask and placed it on top of his head, wrapped his gear shield with the cloak of the dervish that he wore. Ryjalon picked up the Book of power and dusted it off while the Revered Mystic embraced the Turajuran’s Tome as if his life depended on it. While gathering their effect the nine Scalesworn Militia were already a few paces away. Before the three can leave the shrine Vithzerai cut them off. Surprised all three of them were already at ready for battle as the norm reaction from a Draconum. Even if it’s the mighty Vithzerai standing in front of them still aching and weak they stand at the ready to fight! Vithzerai glared at them and uttered the words “Stand down.”. The three was even more surprised to the point that they are nearly confused. Vithzerai then said “I want to hear the tale of this battle.”. Tyrsis quickly replied “T’was a flurry of Spells and Magic!” Ryjalon quickly added “Multitude of Tecnomantic Overload!” “Before I faded I swear I have heard a Techno recall used in the field!” added Ryjalon. With Ryjalon’s extensive knowledge with spells he was able to identify the spells that was used. From his experience inside the dungeons and his affiliation with the Dragon Mystics. Tyrsis growled “My prey got taken from me!” referring to the Drone golem that escaped and got turned in to a bomb that exploded in his face. “By the dragon gods I will have my vengeance!” growled Tyrsis.

After hearing the teams report of the battle Vithzerai was haunted of the memory of the Battle of the egg. Once more tormented with the thought that the Draconums need to pursue power and strength. Even if the three that stood before bravely fought two powerful warlords of the Atlantis he still felt that there near demise was still proof that the Draconums need to gain power. He felt obligated to continue encouraging more Draconums to go through Chrysalisation. With that though Vithzerai utters “Go forth and take what you need from the armory! Take as many forces as you want! Go forth and grow! Gain strength! Gather Power! Get your revenge from the Atlantean pests that tormented you!”. “I want you two to bring me their heads!”  ordered Vithzerai. With that the three let out a loud roar that was heard for miles!

To Be Continued!!!!

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Road to Power Empty Re: Road to Power

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:16 pm

I used the match against Arvin last saturday as back story. Think of it as kudos for a job well done in beating me 2 straight games man. No shame in losing as long as it is not a tainted win man. Thanks for the great game Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:18 pm

wohoo!!! get that creative pulse started bro!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:33 pm

ahihihihi producto ng avail pre Very Happy

hope u and da others like it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:54 am

Cool! great story! This would be the first time I'll follow this kind of storyline... it was based from an actual game! great great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:52 am

hehe great story!!!
i wonder what's next? Could Tyrsis get his revenge on the two maguses or some twist of fate will come?
I thank you too for the fierce battles last sat hehe
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:17 pm

Honestly I don't know din e hehehe. kasi dis will be based on da games being played. if they get killed dis sat then it ends LOL.

thanks 4 the great game as well man. ur are getting really good at this man im starting to like da games with u man hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:53 am

don't let him die!!! win or loss just don't let him die haha! I'm starting to like the storyline Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:32 am

the plan is to eventually get 2 magus heads Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:54 pm

CHAPTER 2

After a hearty meal and rinse in a nearby steaming spring nearby the three started there preparation. During the meal and the hasty wash no word was mentioned. Maybe because of the fact that they have came so close to death. Maybe because of the order and favor given by the higher Draconum. Only the three can tell.

With the order in their minds Ryjalon and Tyrsis headed to the great Dragons Furnace. A place where all Draconum armaments are kept. Swords and spears neatly kept and maintained. The Spellboooks are all in shelves stacked accordingly. Scrolls and spells kept in a separate shelf high and dry. The Dragons Furnace is a place of high reverence cause other that arsenal stored here it is a place where the most sacred of items and relics by the Draconum are kept. A place that only a select few has entered. A storage that has very little holes to let the smoke out coming from a large fire place that keeps burning. Even with the fire burning the sheer size of the armory still the lighting seemed dim at best.

As Tyrsis opened the door to the Draconum armory a shield caught her eye with a human face coming out of it. It seemed calling him as if screaming for him to get it. Before Tyrsis can pick it up he noticed a beautiful sword on a wall. From what he heard this sword can end a duel with one swing, either it takes it’s wielder’s life or its opponents. Tempted to draw the sword he held it and felt it’s power. Ignoring the fact that it can potentially take his life Tyrsis swung the sword to see how it feels. Ryjalon hissed to Tyrsis “This can aid you with that toy you have!”. Absent knowledge of spells all Tyrsis see is a paper with an inscription that looks like a dagger. Giving a snarl of approval to Ryjalon. Tyrsis tried to refocus on the sword he has in his hands but suddenly remembered the mask on top of his broad head. With the three relics, one on top of his head the other rests in his hand and another stares at him directly from the wall. Putting the magnificent sword back in its place Tyrsis picked up the shield that was screaming at him earlier then turned his sight to the other Draconum that’s sharing the room with him.

Ryjalon noticed Tyrsis’ sudden stare. Even though immersed in the scrolls and spells that he’s relearning noticed the sudden stare. “What’s your query?” hissed Ryjalon. “A shield that causes problems for Mages.” grunted Tyrsis while looking at the shield in his hands. Ryjalon quick with his response “I’m no ordinary Mage my brother.”. With that response Ryjalon slipped a spell in his Spell book. Saying to himself “This will be useful then.”. With a quick grin he continued to browse through the library of spells.

He felt confident that with the expertise of his cohort with the arsenal that’s at their disposal he felt obligated to match his knowledge and capability. Recalling his days from crawling countless dungeons he’s well aware that a good teammate can lead to great success. He then thought about the Revered Mystic that accompanied them in the battlefield. Ryjalon recalled what Spell book he held and what it can do! Ryjalon quickly questioned himself why is he not here? Ryjalon suddenly noticed a spell and was quick to grin and muttered to himself “He can use this!”. “This I can use!” after mentioning that he pulled two spells from the archive of spells. Ryjalon was then distracted with ruffling sound coming from the other end of the room. He noticed a large burlap bag bigger than a Feral Whelp beside his cohort but Tyrsis is not yet done and he’s still going through different items. He see’s cloaks, wands, shields, potions, staves and bracers sorted and arranged in one side while Tyrsis’ still sorting through the arsenal available to them.

Ryjalon lets out a query. “Do you really need to prepare for war?” questioned Ryjalon. Tyrsis stopped what he was doing and turned towards his direction. Tyrsis answered “This is not only for me!”. “I have considered what you and that Mystic standing beside the door outside would need!”. After hearing what his cohort has said Ryjalon quickly looked at the door questioning himself in his mind “How was he able to tell that the Revered Mystic is standing outside?”. Tyrsis continued to say “He was following us from the Dragon shrine to the Feeding Ground and the stream!”. Ryjalon failed to notice the Mystic since the Dragon Shrine. Impressed with what Tyrsis can do Ryjalon gave a simple nod of approval. Ryjalon turned and wen back with perusing with the spell. Tyrsis went back with tending with the items that he selected.

Ryjalon felt at ease with Tyrsis senses and felt comfort with his extensive attention to details with the relics and items that he’s selecting. He felt that it is too much but he thought that having something that one doesn’t need is better than having something that you need but not have. Ryjalon uttered to himself “Thank the Dragon god for his Black Powder knowledge of relics and item!”.

Before the duo can finish packing what they will be needing the double door swung open violently. Blinding light flooded in the entire room. Instantly the two Draconums inside the Armory came side by side in front of the door at the ready for battle! With the sudden change of lighting both Ryjalon and Tyrsis can only see two silhouettes from the other side of the door.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Aha!! Busted!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:03 am

Haha may fumble dyan cgurado
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:58 pm

cguro hehehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:46 pm

CHAPTER 3!!!!

Squinting from the sudden flood of light at the ready for a fight Ryjalon and Tyrsis! Standing side by side both Draconum still weaken from their previous encounter with the two magus but still ready for a fight as a true Draconum would be. Absence the ability to identify the two figure that stands before them they stand battle ready. Ryjalon still has the Spell book that he used in the battle against the Magus. Having new spells that he just put in he somewhat felt confident. Weakened but confident.

Tyrsis still has the mask on top of his head and was able to grab a quarterstaff and a Black Powder shield and with a bracer that he was trying earlier. Once beside Ryjalon handed a wand and a bracer fashioned from mage stone to him. Still unable to learn if the figures standing in front of them they remained battle ready. Tyrsis can only see a huge and masculine figure in front of Ryjalon and a smaller, slender frame in front of him.

Ryjalon heard a familiar laugh but still un able to identify the true identity of the silhouette that stood in front of him. Without warning the smaller and slender figure leaped forward toward Tyrsis to attack with a spear. As a natural reflex he was able to step back and the attack missed him by an inch. Tyrsis quick to counter but missed the attacker’s head. Ryjalon was about to attack the slender figure but noticed the Larger and masculine figure about to strike. He was able to raise the wand that was handed to him. He noticed the wand can be used to parry incoming melee attacks. Thanking Tyrsis in his mind he then noticed who his attacker was. It was an old comrade and friend. A blue skinned Draconum that he shared the battle field multiple time in the past.  

After noticing who the attackers were all four individuals stood idle staring at each other. A monstrous laugh echoed through the armory coming from the larger and muscular Ryjalon laughed heartily with him. Tyrsis was able to notice who his attacker was as well. Similar to Ryjalon she shared the battle field with him before. T’was Chroma and Drakor respectively. After sharing a hearty laugh once more Ryjalon drew his dagger and gave Drakor a shallow stab in his arm. Enough to drew blood Drakor barely noticed it and to him it seemed like a gentle tap. Ryjalon said to Drakor when he turned his head towards him “It’s been a while my friend since last I saw you!”. Drakor hissed in response “I’ve been occupied stalking new preys!”. “New prey?” questioned Ryjalon. “I got tired of orcs!”. “I’ve been hunting Solonavi’s with her recently!”. “Moving to much bigger prey I see.”. Replied Ryjalon. “Yes! Just like you two Vithzerai sent us both to go and do what we want!”. “It’s confusing me that he would let me do what I want.”. “He just said take what you need, train, grow stronger and have your heart’s content with hunting your prey! Just grow and draw strength!” Drakor . Tyrsis responded “That is the same thought that was given to us!”. Ryjalon answered ”The lost from the battle of the egg still lingers to both heads!”. “Sending most of us to pursue individual paths to power may prevent such loses to our clan!” added Ryjalon. “If more of us can go through chrysalisation can definitely aid our clan!” says Chroma.

While the conversation between the four was going on Tyrsis noticed an Eldrich Draconum standing and watching along with the Revered Mystic that accompanied them earlier. The Eldrich Draconum carrying a Tome of Brass. Having an extensive knowledge of Relics and items Tyrsis is able to identify them from a far. Knowledge acquired during his time with Blackthorn. Tyrsis was drawn back to the conversation after hearing Drakor say “Are you well enough to even get through a whelp?”. “I heard that you came close to crossing to the afterlife.” Drakor added. “When you parried my attack earlier you did not appear to be the Ryjalon I fought beside with. You are weaken!”. Offended with Drakor’s remarks both Ryjalon and Tyrsis was quick to give a piercing gaze. Tyrsis angered from what was mentioned to him and his cohort snarled “Why try to get through a whelp when I can try to get through you!”. Drakor only grinned at Tyrsis. Sensing the tension’s about to come to blows Chroma raised her spear between the two. “He doesn’t mean ill will friend.” said Chroma.

Chroma showed concern from her face. “With the recent ordeal that you went through it would be best for the three of you to rest and heal your wounds before you head out.” Mentioned Chroma. “Consider the suggestion! You were carried in and was not able to come back on your own will.” Added Chroma. Agreeing with Chroma Ryjalon stepped in and said “The lady speaks the truth.”. “Yes! You and me can still fight, taking out a human or a forest creature might be a challenge at our current state.” Added Ryjalon. “As well armed and prepared we are we need to be at our prime to be able to deliver a magus’ head.”. Realizing the situation Tyrsis stepped back and somewhat agreed to them sensing her strength was not the same before he fought Magus Almet Lan and Annonub. Drakor gave him a grin and hissed to Tyrsis “Come share an ale with me and share the story of that battle with the two magus!” said Drakor. “It’s rare that a creature would welcome a fight against me I like that!” he adds. The two left with Drakor carrying the burlap sack that Tyrsis prepared. Looking at it from a distance the two Draconum that was left noticed that the burlap sack is almost as big as Drakor. Unable to hold the words Chroma said “By the Dragon gods that’s a lot of equipments!”. “There’s no possible way that I can carry that, It’s bigger than me!”.

The following morning. Tyrsis woke up early and felt a lot better than the day before rushed out of the window and flew towards the front of the Dragons Gait. Upon arrival he saw Drakor, Chroma and an Eldrich Draconum at the base of the entrance of the Dragons Gait speaking to both Vithzerai and Pathis Arcana. Tyrsis was able to hear the last part of the conversation about finding the where bouts of Chroma’s life mate and taking out a Solonavi Lord. After the final word was uttered by Vithzerai he turn to Tyrsis and the head near him said “Seek me once you have regained your strength and about to leave!”. Even before he can finish his message he already flew. Once Pathis Arcana and Vithzerai has left Drakor approached him with an axe like object wrapped in rags. Drakor handed him the weapon and uttered the words “I would cherish the moment that I would share the battle field with you my bretheren!” he then turned and left.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:33 am

excited to see what tyrsis and company will bring on the next match Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:16 am

i my self's not sure what they will bring LOL the more I try to build around him da more possible builds I can think of Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:51 pm

If they can't neutralize the AE bombs... They have to endure it till the last ammo is eliminated Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:06 pm

KILL ALL THE AMMO THEN Very Happy

alot easier said than done Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:43 pm

yeah it's kinda hard... but it's better to kill them first before they freaking explode haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:53 pm

yap kill them all 1st to lessen the bombs Very Happy thats the general idea Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:22 am

where's the next chapter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:43 am

wait man i'm working on it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:01 pm

CHAPTER 4

Three weeks had passed since Ryjalon, Tyrsis and the Revered Mystic was carried to the Draconum stronghold. Tyrsis was already able to regain his full strength. He’s already training and with sparring with his fellow Demiphants at time a few Heirophants. There’s been noticeable rage and vigor in his step. It is evident that he wants to prove that he is up to the task bestowed to him.

Ryjalon on the other hand has been missing for two weeks now. Some say that he’s been training in an arcane chamber to further enhance his mystic abilities. Some say he’s relearning his spells along with higher Draconums, Some say both.

Tyrsis just finished a round of sparring with 2 Heirophants when a strong gust of wind blew coming from behind him. Turning swiftly on the ready for an attack a voice hissed saying “You appear more than ready and up to the task!”. It’s Vithzerai and following him is Ryjalon carrying 2 books with him. Ryjalon appeared exhausted and dirty as if he just finished a skirmish. Tyrsis turning his attention back to Vithzerai uttered “I’ve been ready the day my Lord gave me the order.”. Vithzerai responded “Now I believe you!”. “You and Ryjalon will take flight at dawn.” Vithzerai added. “Gather troops and make sure that you will be able to face the entire Atlantean army head on!” ordered the two headed Draconum. Ryjalon queried “Do we really need that much for our cause?”. Vithzerai glared at Ryjalon as if he’s looking him down and said “If you are to face our clan would the three of you be enough!”. Ryjalon realizing the high Draconums message simply responded with a nod of his head. With that Vithzerai turned and flew towards the direction of Draconum shrine.

Ryjalon and Tyrsis was quick to carry out the orders to assemble an army worthy of facing the Empires might. A worthy ensemble of Drakona’s and Draconums alike was assembled and was sent to rest, wash and eat to be ready to depart at dawn. Ryjalon and Tyrsis once again share a bath in one of the steaming spring in one of the mounts. Ryjalon asked his comrade “How do you intent to move this large force?”. “Surely with this size it will draw attention not only from the Empire but also from the other factions.”. Tyrsis was quick to respond “We don’t move all at once!”. Learning from the Black Powder Warlord Blackthorn he decided to divide and move in smaller contingents to avoid drawing attention to them. Tyrsis continues to discuss his plan of action in detail to Ryjalon. Ryjalon listening intently while Tyrsis discussed his plan for moving such a large force. Tyrsis plans to split the forces in four smaller groups. Each group would have an able commander. Ryjalon queried “Who can possibly lead this forces?”. Tyrsis hissed in response “I already enlisted a few of our brethrens that can and will aid our cause!”. “You’d be surprised who agreed to have the opportunity to face a Magus!” snarled Tyrsis”.

Tyrsis continue to explain the rest of his plan. “While on the move covering a larger area will also allow us to gather information on where the Magus resides!” Tyrsis narrated to Ryjalon. “After two moons we are to rendezvous at the Eastern outpost in the Blasted lands”. “We can pass through Khamsin, a Black powder stronghold.!”.”I still have allies there, they will always welcome aid from any faction if it will be against Atlantis!” Tyrsis added. “With the aid from the Black Powder Rebels we will greatly increase our numbers.” Tyrsis continued to narrate. ”With additional tools, forces and information our forces can be noticed by Atlantis!” Ryjalon asked his bretheren “How do you intend to get the Atlantean’s attention?”. Tyrsis instantly answered his question ”We give the Black Power Rebels two gifts before proceeding to Khamsin!”. “Two gifts?” Ryjalon asked in response. “Yes! We liberate Atlantean controlled mines on the way to Khamsin and bring the freed slaves to Khamsin!” Tyrsis quickly responded. “However in order for it to work no Atlantean must escape and be allowed to report back to Atlantis.”. “That’s one gift, what’s the other!” Ryjalon asked. “The other it we weaken the Atlantean forces as well!” Tyrsis answered. “We take out Atlantean supply convoys headed back to Atlantis.” Tyrsis added. “With reduced supply of Mage stones the use of their Technomancy and Golems will be hampered!” Tyrsis continued to narrate his ploy. “A weaken front line would be a Black Powder delight!”.

After hearing the whole plan he couldn’t resist to admit that it was a brilliant plan. To scatter the forces and move them to different location while traveling a longer route they are not simply moving but they are also gaining resources and gathering forces, tools and information along the way. However Ryjalon couldn’t resist asking about the rumors that he heard that Tyrsis’ friend and ally is considering him a traitor for leaving for the famed Battle of the egg. Ryjalon threw his question to his comrade “What happens if the rumor is true that Blackthorn is considering you a traitor to the Black Powder Revolutionaries for leavening them for the Battle of the egg.”. Tyrsis quick with his response “If she wouldn’t see that I left them for our clans needs and that I haven’t betrayed her then we will have Khamsin for our own!”.

TO BE CONTINUED……

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:31 am

CHAPTER 5

The dawn of the departure arrived!

Ryjalon just finished some last minute preparation. While on his way to the Dragon’s Gate he immediately noticed the forces that he and Tyrsis gathered already there and ready to leave. He noticed Tyrsis appearing to be discussing his plan. Upon arrival Tyrsis just finished explaining his plan to the troops. Looking around Ryjalon examined the collection of troops around them. They are composed of Revered Mytics, Dracona Myrmidons, Battle Mentors, Feral Whelps, Whelp Monks, Fanged Whelps, Eldritch Draconums, Dracona Priestess and Majoris. There’s also Blade smith Draconums, Scale sworn Honor Guards and Militias. He can’t help but get impressed. Ryjalon noticed that Vithzerai, Pathis Arcana, Vharigar, Nepheria Pike and Niasamon is there. Remembering what Tyrsis mentioned the night before Ryjalon wondered if these ensemble of high profile Draconums will be joining their cause. Vithzerai suddenly growled, uttering the words “Go take flight claim what’s rightfully yours!”. “Bring back your trophies, grow and evolve and realize your true Draconum dream!” after Vithaerai’s final word every one let out a loud roar. Loud enough to render an average warrior paralyzed with fear! With that gesture Vithezerai turned and flew towards the direction of his roost. Ryjalon waited for anyone else would leave but there’s nobody else left. He suddenly remembered what Tyrsis said the night before “You would be surprised who will be willing to join our cause!”.

Tyrsis then said we will see each other again in two moons. “Be well and look out for one another! Gather strength, forces, tools and allies!”. With that the group went on their own way and headed in 3 different directions. Looking at the once that’s left is only him, Tyrsis and a few revered Revered Mystic and a few Eldritch Draconum. Ryjalon hissed at Tyrsis “Am I correct to that we will be in the same group?”. Tyrsis hissed and said “I have a nice surprise for you brother!”. Out of curiosity Ryjalon asked Tyrsis “May I know wha that surprise is?”. Tyrsis looked at Ryjalon and said let out a grin “There’s been a report that the route that I choose for us has a nice prey to hunt down!”. Ryjalon’s curiousity roused due to the grin and the message that Tyrsis let out. He can’t help but ask “Did the report say who this prey is?”. Tyrsis simply responded “Pestilence!”. Ryjalon’s eyes widen and involuntarily let out a growl due to the excitement and roared “Let’s start the hunt then!”.

Few hours have passed it’s already high noon. Tyrsis has been quietly flying since they had their meal he keeps turning his head as if looking for something. Ryjalon flew beside Tysis and asked “Dusk is upon us are you looking for a place to set camp?”. Tyrsis replied “Don’t you smell it our prey is near!”. Ryjalon took a whiff and there’s all he got was an ensemble of Mage Spawn scents however there’s a faint aroma that appears to be toxic. Before Ryjalon can identify what the scent is and where it is coming from Tyrsis growled “There!” and flew forward. Ryjalon saw Pestilence in the far distance. Ryjalon threw a Turajuran’s Tome and snarled “Come quick!”.

Tyrsis landed a few yards in front of Pestilance and drew his favored sword that he was looking at the Furnace. Ryjalon and the * Revered Mystic landed beside him. Tyrsis equipped with Decapitator, Gear Shield and Bracers of the Giant was ready to move forward but was stopped by Ryjalon. Furious Tyrsis questioned Ryjalon “My prey awaits why do you stop me!”. “You hold a dangerous weapon there this will help.” after calmly saying his response Ryjalon has enchanted him with Battle Fury a Dark Crusader spell. The * Revered Mystic quickly followed up with Psychic Reflection on Ryjalon. Ryjalon not content gave Tyrsis Fang Ritual as well. Tyrsis looked across the field and saw that Pestilence has Rector Valkut beside him. Tyrsis was able to see Pestilence drew out Soul Drinker and has Bracers of the Giant and has Potion of Vitality. Rector Valkut tried to cast Bone Strike to aid Pestilence but Ryjalon quick to draw out an apprentice folio and shouted “Not while I’m here!” he whipped out the Words of Refusal and he was able to counter Bone Strike. Tyrsis gave a quick glance at Ryjalon and he is wielding Book of power, an Apprentice Folio and a Mage Stone Bracer.

Ryjalon growled at Tyrsis “Let me be your shield and let’s take down this prey!”. Tyrsis growled back at Ryjalon ”I’ll be your sword!” and they started to move forward. The * Revered mystic took to the sky having Auraheal booked marked in his spellbook. Rector Valkut scrambled to browse Bone Strike back. He tried to cast it again but Ryjalon was quick to counter it again. With all three pushing forward Rector Valkut pushed to browse Bone Strike again but got the same result from Ryjalon. With the three Draconums already at Pestilence’s striking range he decided to meet Tyrsis head on and took a swing at him, however he completely missed Tyrsis. With the opportunity presented to Tyrsis he took a swing at Pestilence sweeping both the avatar and the mount and dealt 7 damage to both. Pestilence swung again but with Ryjalon defending Tyrsis with a combined defence of 22 the attack missed Tyrsis. Tyrsis growled and pushed for another attack dealing 4 damage this time to both the mount and the rider. With Pestilence still standing He was able to use the potion that he brought. Tyrsis growled at his mounted advisery “The defeat at the Battle of the egg was a fluke!”. “Today you will fall!” Tyrsis added. Pestilence was insulted and swung at Tyrsis once more! Tyrsis was able to parry the attack. Tyrsis was poised to end the battle staring down Pestilence. “This ends now!” screamed Tyrsis and drove his Decapitator straight to the chest of Pestilence’s mount impaling pestilence as well dealing 6 damage to both the mount and Pestilence. With that final blow Pestilence dropped to the ground followed by his horse.

The moment Pestilence hits the ground he instantly turned in to a puddle of black and purple bubbling puddle. Ryjalon, Tyrsis and the * Revered Mystic looked on the puddle that appears to be disappearing. The * Revered Mystic said “Is it is really dead?”. Tyrsis turned his head looking for Rector Valkut but he’s nowhere to be found. Ryjalon said “Why don’t we camp here for the night to see if any one comes back!”. Tyrsis still looking around for Rector Valkut but he is long gone. Ryjalon hissed to Tyrsis “What concerns you, aren’t you satisfied that we got our prey?”. “I’m delighted that I got revenge for the lost with the battle of the egg and got my prey, however I can’t find Rector Valkut!” replied Tyrsis. “I can’t even catch his scent.”. “Is aren’t you satisfied with this?” replied Ryjalon while showing an eye of pestilence’s horse. Tyrsis took the eye and replied “If they are an Atlantean that escape is un acceptable we need to make sure that no Atlantean can escape and report back to Atlantis!”. The * Revered Mystic replied “If the Apocalypse should come and take revenge for Pestilence would that be a concern for our cause My Lord?”. Tyrsis and Ryjalon quickly turned to him and stared at him. “They are welcome to try!” Tyrsis replied while holding the eye towards the * Revered Mystic’s direction.

Tyrsis took the sword off the ground and uttered “For this to be of any use he would need to kill me or any one of us.”. Everyone in the party let out a voustrous laugh. The laugh suddenly halted with a sudden ruffling of the bushes near them. Everyone was at the ready for another battle! A dwarf stumbled out of the bushes. It was Jarl Stonehill a sworn Draconum but formerly a BPR. He’s also known Ryjalon from his days of crawling the dungeon and Tyrsis from his days with the Black Powder. “Where’s that bastard Pestilence!” shouted Jarl. Tyrsis simply raised his hand holding the eye on Pestilences horse. Jarl’s jaw literally dropped and he screamed “NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!”. “I was tracking him down cause I just run in to a fear priest. I think He said his name was Rektor.”. “After dispatching him I hurried to the direction he came from and followed my nose!” added Jarl. “were you able to kill the hairless priest!” questioned Tyrsis. “His skull was caved in and his not breathing. I think that can be defined as dead!” answered Jarl. Ryjalon responded “Your worry was in vain then?”. “Why not spend the night here Jarl?”. After hearing that the * Revered Mystic and the rest of the troops with them started settling their camp.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:40 am

cool!!!

can't wait till they face the atlantean mages again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next