MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction Wars

4 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Faction Wars - Page 9 Empty Re: Faction Wars

Post by Admin Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:40 pm

One things for sure... saturday is an all out MK DAY!!! I do so declare it as a Holiday!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:28 am

Faction Wars 8.24.2013

Shyft/MS vs Solonavi

Jadreen with Karrudans Bow and Fysokro with Blackwing/Grimlin swarm vs Lady Wyddrana carrying KoshianShieldtome, Marenkar wielding a spellbook, MologBloodaxe with Paragons shield, Terk and Wolfhawk. The mercenaries striked first with grimlins surging every figure protecting Lady Wyddrana, attempting to make a hole on the tough spartan formation! First wave of attack was  absorbed by the solonavis and retalliated with Molog and Shade attacking the grimlins. 2nd wave of attacks; Jadreen shooting the shade and the mercenaries continued with the grimlins surging... eliminated the shade and Terk and harrasedMolog and Marenkar. Molog and Marenkar slashed every grimlins who came in their way. Soon Wyddrana fell and Wolfhawk was demoralized by a blackwing. The solonavis were forced to take a defensive stance while the Shyft/MS slowly taking every token. It was the blackwings turn to soar down and attacked Molog and Marenkar. The Solonavis were wiped out before the time ran out.

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6407_zps3e2ace5c

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6406_zpsb9419504

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6405_zps83a12345

Dark Crusader vs Draconum

Game 3 for the Wrath of the Dragon series! Vithzerai with Book of power, Goldyx with Turaj and Terk with Cloak of the martyr vs Dark Crusaders explode army backed up by Tazia and Zombie Centaurs. First turns – Vithz was enchanted with Psychic Reflection and Arcane sight and Tazia doing the rodeo trick to prepare her bound ability. First to attack was Tazia doing a MB/B on Goldyx for a massive 9 clicks of damage! Vithz bounced back by hitting Tazia with 5 range damage demoralizing the DC archer! Bonestaff pulled back 1 detonating zombie from the grave and hitting goldyx with 4 range damage. Vithz eventually killing Tazia and caused the K-Bow to explode. Mid game was down to Baron and Vithz showdown. One at a time Baron detonated the DC bombs but Vithz with the invulnerability just shook off some of the damage… Little hurt but still up and mighty, Vithz pumped up with scroll of the storm casted arc lightning on the 3 centaurs for chain lightning damage of 8!!! All the centaurs were eliminated with one hit! DC went to Sydin and used bonestaff to reanimate tazia but missed on her attack. Good thing for the reanimated Pegasus hitting Vithz with 2 crushing blow damage! The mighty dragon couldn’t just die, weakened but still a force to be feared! Vithz hitting Baron with 5 damage! Almost killed the baron but the latter used regenerate to stay alive. Baron Face to face with Vithz, went to her last jutsu – NECROMANCY! Was able to bring back 2 zombie centaurs before dying by the hands of Vithz! Last remaining minutes was a chess game for the tokens. DC with 3 figures, 2 of them with free dioubletime and 1 magic immune.Vithz just couldn’t reach to all 3 and time ran out. Game 3 went in favor of the Dark Crusaders!

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6412_zpsa9bbbc98

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6411_zps1bb4e11b

Elemental Freehold vs Black Powder Revolutionaries

Kenaz with Book of lightning vs the MOM army led by Skyros. BPR was able to defend their base strategically sacrificing a dwarf to occupy the concealing terrain nearest to them forcing the EF army to land a bit far to make their close combat attacks during the same turn. It was the summoning of dwarves who crippled the EF army and the game went in favor of BPR!

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6413_zpsd52783e8

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6414_zps1a8dc726

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6415_zpsc260df5a

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6416_zps398489a3

Black Powder Revolutionaries vs Atlantean Empire

Syndak, Warlord Azhan, Khurga and Delphana Master vsCindrata and crew. Syndak bounding here and there, attacking everyone within striking distance and protected by Azhna with KoshianShieldtome.Cindrata forcing her way to meet up the Atlanteans in the middle backed up by a dwarf (call familiar) who just keeps on attacking! Delphana Master using Syndak to fire her Implant chanel and hitting! Cindrata single handedly pushed the offense for the BPR! Azhan was forced to trample Cindrata for a few times but was not enough to bring her down. Down the last minutes, Syndak secured the mid token but was killed by the dwarf. Victory went to BPR.

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6417_zpsdc3d372d

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6418_zps731739f5

Solonavi vs Elemental

Destroyer, Heddy and Rayevisaylavs the EF MOM army – Solonavis won this game

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6420_zps5cc64ae2

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6421_zps4a871ba8

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6422_zps75b382c7

Black Powder Revolutionaries vs Dark Crusaders

DC DragonslayersvsCindrata and her galeshi stalkers.BPR attacking first with 1 galeshi forcing her way to the DC camp.Aeradon’s hound attacked the Galeshi with threadcutter and crippled all the galeshi stalkers at the back. Zombie centaurs ganged up on Cindrata shaking her off and weakened her. Hounds pushed the attack eliminating the rider of the BPR yellow chicken. Being  skittish, the mount was eliminated as well. Game went in favor of the dark crusaders.

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6425_zpsc1edc331

Apocalypse vs Solonavi

Guardian sphinx and Possessed Draconums swarmed Heddy, Rayevisayla and Destroyer. Heddy and Destroyer could only attack a few while the rest of the sphinx went on to kill everyone in their way! Rayevisayla, kept on pushing just to heal the rest of the solonavis. The Apocalypse crew was able to secure 2 tokens for the win!

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6428_zps0499fda5

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6429_zps5eb44c13

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6430_zpsbaaf6776

Black Powder Revolutionaries vs Orc Khans

Cindrata and her Galeshi Stalkers faced off with a bunch of Diggers wielding screaming shield, threadcutter and relicbreaker for the Orcs plus a heavy duty back up of 2 summoners, one of which wielding book of lightning. It was a switft attack for the BPR, hitting all 3 diggers and soon went on their way chasing the summoners at the back! Game 1 went to BPR!

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6433_zps85620ba3

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6432_zpsa05cae9b

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6431_zpsca6410df

Dark Crusaders vs Atlantean Empire

Warlord Azhan on Technocat with 2 more surok riders on technocats as his sidekicks.3 Delphana Master at the back. DC got the dragonslayers to lead their forces. Zombie centaurs and hounds double timed on the mid part of the battlefield. Delphana masters casting their multiple mechanoids. DC striked first with Aeradon’s hound attacking the Azhan’stechnocat with threadcutter crippling all 3 zoids! Zombie centuars clinched the delphana master at the back. The AE cavalries did the rodeo trick attacking hound attempting to eliminate it and healing the mounts to full health. It was a good counter for the AE but they failed. Hound eradicated the mounts next turn and blood priestess casted her disbelieves to reduce the AE toughness. Zombie centaurs and blood demons kept attacking forcing the AE to concede the game giving the victory to the Dark Crusaders!

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6434_zpsd61af73a

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6435_zps1f260337

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6437_zps084195ca

Draconum vs Draconum

Caldera with CaerronLuckblade and Battle mentors vsNiasamond carrying blade of dominance with Goldyx and Demiphant. Niasamond went to sit on the mid token while Caldera surging demiphant. Goldyx casted circle of wraiths on another token and that’s how fast the game went Razz 

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6408_zps91621583

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6409_zps03268084

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6410_zps1bf03ab3

Solonavi Title Match

Hail to our new Overlord Anjo!!! His mighty Varatrix with giant’s wrath backed up by a swarm of solonavi shades beated the previous Overlord’s Rayevisayla and a swarm of dwarves.

Great game for both Solonavi Masters!!!

Faction Wars - Page 9 IMG_6427_zps4720e788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:55 am

WOW 2 possed drac and new Overlord Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:40 am

Had MK Marathon today @ Roy's place! 3 games straight up DC vs Elves!

Nice place you got there Roy! 30th floor roof deck was awesome!!!

Feels great to meet your family too!!! looking forward to Amara's bday celebration Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:45 am

Txt message just came in. Atlantean Empire challenging the Tormentors for a best of 5 game series!

It's Arvin vs Anjo!

Will the new overlord accept? bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Roy just completed 3 series! great work! 7 more wins for the Draconum faction will surely qualify you for the Final round!

Last edited by Kossak on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:39 pm

@nye for a change roof deck nmn yosi + great game + great view aint bad combination Very Happy. Nagpakilala ka lng din dun s soon to be inaanak m Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:41 pm

so arvin is next in line for me den Very Happy

may pending acceptance p hehehe my BPR is still waiting for a responce Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:43 pm

The Dragon's lair has fallen...
The Dark Angels have been eradicated...
The Old man's empire crumbled to the ground...
and Mankind's realm was demolished.

Can the Elementals defend their forest from completely burning???
Can the Machines stop the scourging of the land???

Is there no one else??? - Kossak Darkbringer

Faction Wars - Page 9 DC21_zpsd47674f5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:47 pm

may pending acceptance p hehehe my BPR is still waiting for a responce Very Happy 
Raydan Marz vs Nisamond! very soon!!!

Solonavi vs BPR? blurry till we get a confirmation from the dark angels camp Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Kossak wrote:The Dragon's lair has fallen...
The Dark Angels have been eradicated...
The Old man's empire crumbled to the ground...
and Mankind's realm was demolished.

Can the Elementals defend their forest from completely burning???
Can the Machines stop the scourging of the land???

Is there no one else??? - Kossak Darkbringer

Faction Wars - Page 9 DC21_zpsd47674f5

HERE HERE HERE!!!!!! KOSSAK TIME TO FEEL MY LIGHTNING - KENAZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:08 pm

Kossak wrote:

Raydan Marz vs Nisamond! very soon!!!

Solonavi vs BPR? blurry till we get a confirmation from the dark angels camp Smile
Pending doom is sure to come Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  can't wait to see how much arvin improved. I know that he has great potencial before i want to know if that potencial is still potencial or not Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Kossak VS Kenaz to open dis wat do u say Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:13 pm

so there are still some that hides in the mountains... I'll climb to that peak myself and stomp on these puny dwarves myself! bwahaha!!! - Kossak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Kossak VS Kenaz to open dis wat do u say
Blasphemy! a dwarf mocking a demon??? I'll order my champions and warlords to stand down. You and me dwarf! I'll slash your head off from your 3 ft body!!! Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:23 pm

ur welcome 2 try troll!!!! prepare to have ur knee cap smashed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Kossak wrote:
so there are still some that hides in the mountains... I'll climb to that peak myself and stomp on these puny dwarves myself! bwahaha!!! - Kossak
stomp all u want all u'll get is sore foot Razz Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Pending doom is sure to come Twisted Evil Twisted Evil  can't wait to see how much arvin improved. I know that he has great potencial before i want to know if that potencial is still potencial or not Very Happy 
The fast rising prince of the Atlantis will be carrying a big stick! I don't have any idea how he played before but I'm pretty sure this time he can deliver some heavy punches! It will be a pound for pound heavyweight match between Raydan and Niasamond!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:35 pm

dat im looking forward 2 man :Di'd welcome da challenge Very Happy

Last edited by notorius on Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:39 pm

ur welcome 2 try troll!!!!
This one made me laugh! Kossak actually looks like a troll haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:55 pm

kossak is originally a troll his original name is kossak mageslayer man Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:59 pm

I have got to read those stories Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:01 pm

asa cmgrealms pre dun s resource thread Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:22 am

Kossak was originally an Elemental Troll Chieftain until Darq captured and corrupted him.

Now he's a vampire troll out to destroy the forests and its denizens he once swore to protect. Badass turncoat!Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:24 am

time 2 bring him down with the strength of a dwarf wahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next