MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I found another way to end illusions and enchantments

2 posters

Go down

I think I found another way to end illusions and enchantments Empty I think I found another way to end illusions and enchantments

Post by Celestial Striker Wed May 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Q: *During gameplay, a spellbook is removed from the game. One or more of the spells assigned to the
spellbook are in effect at the time. What happens to those spells?*
A: When a spellbook is removed from the game, all spells assigned to that spellbook are also removed
from the game, even if they are currently in play. All effects of those spells end immediately.

(2005 FAQ p.24)

The term "even if they are currently in play" means that even spells outside the spellbook. What do you guys think??? Very Happy
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

I think I found another way to end illusions and enchantments Empty Re: I think I found another way to end illusions and enchantments

Post by Admin Wed May 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Easiest counter is to simply just drop the spellbook. Good point though. Relic breaker and cursed betrayer increase in value hehehe

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I think I found another way to end illusions and enchantments Empty Re: I think I found another way to end illusions and enchantments

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:16 am

I get the point if it's removed from the game... the thing I want to double check is if the spellbook drops by any means, the effects of all enchantment/illusions/glyphs casted from that spellbook will end?

Did I get it right?

how about if I capture the fig with the spellbook? is it the same?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 3:20 am

Nope. Not the same.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:25 am

what if the wielder of the spellbook gets fumbled and drops the SB? all effect of spells that was casted will switch off? say psyc ref, centaur's gait, techno circle, SOTD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 4:30 am

Nope. The spellbook still exists.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:30 am

This is a good though harder way to end those otherwise pesky glyph spells. Some spells stay in effect even if you kill the caster or drop the spell book. But removing the spell book from the game is a different thing all together.

It would be quite hard to pull off though since the only way would be via relic breaker or in case the wielder casts Ritual of Transformation while there are spells in that spell book that are currently active.

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Thu May 30, 2013 12:22 pm

A reason to love cursed betrayer hehehe...
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Celestial Striker wrote:A reason to love cursed betrayer hehehe...

Yup cursed betrayer for 13 pts and Potion of dueling for 6 pts = a mere 19 pts.
Consume the potion to get +3 in order to counter the -3 to the attack of the cursed betrayer.
Hit the opponent and laugh at it... sabay chant ng : "iiyak na yan.. iiyak na yan!!!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Oh yeah... another helpful tidbit:

Magic Healing: ... Ignore all modifiers to the ranged combat attack...
Golemkore FIELD REPAIR: ... Ignore all modifiers to the close combat attack...
Healing: ... Ignore all modifiers to the close combat attack...
TINKER: ... Ignore all modifiers to the close combat attack...

The -3 on Cursed betrayer is a "Modifier too" which means, you don't get penalized when your wielder uses these abilities. Twisted Evil
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:35 pm

nice tips Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down