MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders!

2 posters

Go down

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders! Empty Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:58 am

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtOzU5cu0_DrzVrrH63kPRwFSk45OoejczXhbfKDwsTBewn_9ZFA

Whoever is leading this evil crusade, I'm ordering you to stop this blasphemy or else I will have my empire send you back to hell!!!

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders! DC7_zps7efc80af

I admire your courage old man but we don't take orders from anyone but Kossak Darkbringer! We will suck every drop of blood that runs in your veins!

Mages versus Vampires!

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4sRvRheViRQsdg3jPyHvq6SA5zIsdcj9M-ZOzQj7SBYJ6MRua

- 500 pts pure faction army
- Best of 5 games
- Standard 3 objective token game
- Standard MK rules will apply

No restrictions. No limitations. No mercy!

* max 2 games per week
* Order of the 9 figures are legal.
* Mounts must have the same faction as the rest of the army.

At stake:

-Morass
-Disenchant

Last edited by Kossak on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders! Empty Re: Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 am

Game 1

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders! DC9_zpsb544924b

Raydan Marz, Delphana and Alment Lan battle it out with Zombie Baron, Tazia and Galeshi Cultist. Delphana was hit with lightning twice and was eliminated early… next target was Raydan Marz and got hit again… The Atlanteans conceded early for this one.

Back to top Go down

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders! Empty Re: Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders!

Post by Mageprince23 Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:38 pm

haha we know now your weakness.... Twisted Evil 
now prepare for war!!!
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:28 pm

Go Atlanteans!!! let's show these Dark Crusaders the TRUE Spellcaster's might!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:37 pm

haha we know now your weakness....
now prepare for war!!!

Such courage... admirable...

BUT your empire haven't seen the power of the Vampires!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:46 am

your vampires will burn along with your undead army haha
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:50 am

come out, come out wherever you are! Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:36 am

game 2! time to suck the blood out of these Atlanteans hehe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:47 am

Kossak wrote:game 2! time to suck the blood out of these Atlanteans hehe!
careful or you might suck oil instead.Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:26 am

greasy!!! haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Game 3

Tezlaraptor vs DC’s “Me and my pet” army. The tandem brought the AE army down leaving no survivors. Highlight of this match was Bromknight’s statement – “Next week maghanap ka ng kalaro!” and everybody just laughed their hearts out!

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders! IMG_6381_zps30dc83cd

Game 4

Deathspeaker Darq vs and all star cast for the AE’s camp with Alment Lan, Anunub mand Maelstrom Golem wielding gate shield and cloak of the dervish. Exploding golems was able to reach the Barons at DC’s camp hitting with 2-3 damages at a turn killing one Baron. The other Baron secured one token with circle of wraiths and pushed Darq to attack the AE camp. Darq killed Maelstrom while Alment Lan secured one token with technomantic circle. It was down to a close combat match between Anunub and Darq! Anunub picked up gate shield and started attacking Darq who almost killed the latter! Vampirism saved the day for Darq though and eliminating Anunub!

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders! IMG_6384_zpsc8ba4b34

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders! IMG_6385_zpsaa8e87d4

Faction Wars! Atlantean Empire vs Dark Crusaders! IMG_6386_zpsdd4300ad

Dark Crusaders sweeping this series 3-0!

Thanks to Arvin who participated on this event

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:35 am

WOW another sweep Very Happy dats amazing man Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:59 am

lucky blood suckers Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:33 am

good ting u had vamp. but Anunub hits darq at a close combat battle is amazing 2 say the least that takes guts kudos to arvin for the gr8 call.

@arvin im getting excited with our battle. I hope raydan is ready for niasamon cause niasamon is already preped up and more than ready Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:06 pm

raydan is waiting Twisted Evil 
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:01 pm

raydan needs 2 wait a bit more i'll just move my stuff den i will crush him Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down