MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May 11 Tournament Event ..... Blood Bath!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

May 11 Tournament Event ..... Blood Bath!!! Empty May 11 Tournament Event ..... Blood Bath!!!

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 4:48 pm

May 11 Tournament Event ..... Blood Bath!!! Anyevsrino_zps52884248

May 11 Tournament Event ..... Blood Bath!!! Orc_zps0c31712b

May 11 Tournament event...
2pm Neutral Grounds Centris!!!

No Man and Title is safe...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

May 11 Tournament Event ..... Blood Bath!!! Empty Re: May 11 Tournament Event ..... Blood Bath!!!

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:42 pm

game on!!! bounce

Back to top Go down

May 11 Tournament Event ..... Blood Bath!!! Empty Re: May 11 Tournament Event ..... Blood Bath!!!

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 1:09 am

what the?! ralph going after the orc title?! another pseudo army i suppose? tsktsk! abusado and order of the ninth ability ah? hehe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 3:16 am

So who won the title matches yesterday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Celestial Striker Sun May 12, 2013 5:59 am

Sorry to disappoint you,but I only needed one order of 9, the rest of them were real orcs! tongue I failed to nab the title but I learned the true ways of the Orc!!!
Celestial Striker
Celestial Striker

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Indeed. The Solonavi Overlord has learned the Great Orc secret of strategy... That is... to NOT THINK AT ALL!!! Bwahahaha Kzar still rules!!!

My next challenger is one of my favorite and respected Orc bretheren... Let's see if he can Out-Not-Think me
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 6:34 am

Admin wrote:My next challenger is one of my favorite and respected Orc bretheren... Let's see if he can Out-Not-Think me

Now who would this be if I may ask? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 9:30 am

Jonjon hahahahaha lol

Joke lng pre Very Happy in time u might get that title lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 14, 2013 4:29 pm

It's a difficult thing... I mean how do you think of a plan without having to think at all?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 4:57 pm

aaaaahhhhh what?!?!?!!?! lol

u turn one one of my saying the oder way around man lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 12:11 am

notorius wrote:Jonjon hahahahaha lol

Joke lng pre Very Happy in time u might get that title lol

Haha! I guessed as much. Unahan nalang kami makuha yung title! Hehe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 10:11 am

@roger so this becomes a race to break the "axis of evil" man. cause aside from the BPR I don't intend to leave MY DC title to any one Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Come at me full force Bros :-) .. I have a feeling just one of you is not enough to break the AXIS of EVIL!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 12:45 pm

ooohhh an open challenge again hehehehe.

u know that as of right now i have 2 targets that u currently own man rest assured that i will be gunning for them it is only a matter of TIME (lol you know what i mean man lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 12:47 pm

y not try to give me a 3rd target man and u know that faction is my strongest and that gives u a guarantee that every week u will have a game or even every day lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 12:15 am

I only want the orc title. Very Happy So can you just give it to me nalang? Hehe!

Of course all of us will need to prove their worthiness for the title though battle! My son already changed his preference from dragons to orcs for some strange reason so be sure I'll be pounding at your door until I am Xzar! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 10:23 am

@roger pre he's just supporting u in ur quest to be the char eeerrr i mean kzar lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 17, 2013 12:16 pm

I saw the pic myself at FB. abangan mo picture ng baby ko :-) hehehe

Kidding aside, I think he would prefer that you take the title by FORCE...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 11:43 pm

everybody is pointing at your direction master rino haha! race to break the axis of evil!!! haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 9:41 am

The race is ON !!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 11:33 am

hit him from all direction haha! BPR, ORC, DC and AE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 1:56 pm

lol! who's going to hit him from the back it's never going to be man

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Tue May 21, 2013 3:18 am

i'll try to hit him in ae haha Twisted Evil
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 9:25 am

@jex so ur the one hitting from the back lol! lol!

im done with AE that faction makes my head hurt man too much math. I'm done with math back in college Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 11:34 am

nice one jex!

Master Rino - I will make my last stand against your SOTD army this sat. Sure hope your still up for it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next