MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Empty Re: Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 5:58 am

For Duplicates, how is the HERO assigned?
- Duplicates are determined on 5/3/14 (May 3). On 5/10/14 (May 10) There will be a closed Bidding among the players with duplicates. These players have to wager for the right to use that HERO exclusively. Bids will accept "WINS" , "GOLD", and "VOTES" as mode of payment. The winner of the Bid is the one who wins 2 or all 3 of the categories for mode of payment. This will be time pressured.

So bidding will be on May 10, 2014. I'm good with this and I hope there will be no more extensions. I will take Astrus  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Empty Re: Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status

Post by Admin Tue May 06, 2014 11:28 am

Kossak wrote:
- Duplicates are determined on 5/3/14 (May 3). On 5/10/14 (May 10) There will be a closed Bidding among the players with duplicates. These players have to wager for the right to use that HERO exclusively. Bids will accept "WINS" , "GOLD", and "VOTES" as mode of payment. The winner of the Bid is the one who wins 2 or all 3 of the categories for mode of payment. This will be time pressured.

So bidding will be on May 10, 2014. I'm good with this and I hope there will be no more extensions. I will take Astrus  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Bidding was already moved to the end of may (That's May 31). I'll update it.

Reason for extension is to allow some of the players to try out the other heroes that are not duplicates of others. Overall this will allow for less instances of duplicates.

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Free-sweet-vampire-computer_989768
The Heroes are there to represent ourselves or fight for us as individuals. They are our unique Voice. Uniquely our own identity in a world full of clones. Relics and Mounts will make anyone of them standout remember ;-) .
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 9:32 am

3) Players have from 4/5/14 to 5/3/14 to come up with their Final HERO choice. NO DUPLICATES

isn't one month more than enough for anyone to decide? adding another month only prolongs the process and delays others from leveling up. if that's the case then everybody should only level up and use the benefits "after" everybody decides which hero to use.

just to be fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 9:57 am

I'm donating 14k of gold to blind reaper.
time stamp 11:00pm May 7, 2014

Please update the ranking to reflect where I stand before May 10, 2014.

appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 07, 2014 3:18 pm

Kossak wrote:
3) Players have from 4/5/14 to 5/3/14 to come up with their Final HERO choice. NO DUPLICATES

isn't one month more than enough for anyone to decide? adding another month only prolongs the process and delays others from leveling up. if that's the case then everybody should only level up and use the benefits "after" everybody decides which hero to use.

just to be fair.

That was the general idea :-) . Everybody can pay it forward "now" to level up to level 3 and start using different heroes until 5/31/14 judgement day.

To be fair is to have those who haven't tried a different hero to get to try it out before they decide which one they want.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 07, 2014 5:00 pm

UPDATED: 5/8/14

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Emperorscup5-8-14_zps580dbce8

Note: Overall Emperor's CUP Ranking is determined by a combination of Overall Wins, current GOLD Inventory, Votes, Territory claimed.

Time to strategize guys.

Overalls point = ( (X -Wins ranking) + (X -Gold ranking) + (X -Vote's ranking))

X = TOTAL number of Players

The higher the Overall points, the higher the ranking.

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Gold2
"Gold" Ranking Status:

TOTAL GOLD as of 5/3/14rank
blind reaper153501
Notorious99502
warriorjex79003
War Consort66004
ODJN761505
Greenskin44006
Kossak32007
aether26008
Celestial Striker18009
Deathspeaker Orlac145010
Vncerys Deathwalker90011
Bromknight80012
Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Victory-1
"Win" Ranking Status:

Votesrank
Kossak201
Notorious142
Greenskin113
warriorjex104
blind reaper95
War Consort66
Vncerys Deathwalker47
Deathspeaker Orlac47
ODJN747
Celestial Striker18
aether09
Bromknight09
Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Vote_checkbox_and_pe_450
"Vote" Ranking Status:

Total WinsRank
Kossak371
warriorjex272
Notorious213
War Consort194
Greenskin135
ODJN786
Deathspeaker Orlac57
Celestial Striker57
blind reaper48
Vncerys Deathwalker39
Bromknight210
aether011
Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Tumblr_ml4t81lclq1qi09njo1_500
Warlord (Not ranking) Total Gold as of 4/5/14 (at end of tournament)Emperor's Tax
Kossak127006350
Notorious97004850
War Consort (Paid)9000(Paid)4500(Paid)
ODJN757502875
warriorjex57502875
aether22001100
greenskin24001200
Deathspeaker Orlac1450725
Blind Reaper1600800
Vncerys Deathwalker900450
Bromknight800400
Celestial Striker700350
Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 8
Requirements to Level up to Level 3:

1) Hero must be Level 2 (Upon this writing all heroes are now Level 2)
2) Player must pay an EMPIRE TAX equivalent to 50% of their Total GOLD logged as of 4/5/14
 FAQ: Fee for each player is already fixed and determined after the tournament last 4/5/14 deadline.    
"Strictly No extensions". Please refer to 4/11/14 Emperor's Cup update for cost ALREADY associated per player.
3) Players have from 4/5/14 to 5/31/14 to come up with their Final HERO choice. NO DUPLICATES
 FAQ:
Why No Duplicates?
- To create Individuality among players. The Hero is your own personal General that is exclusively dedicated only to you.
- Duplicates are determined on 5/31/14 (May 31) There will be a closed Bidding among the players with duplicates. These players have to wager for the right to use that HERO exclusively. Bids will accept "WINS" , "GOLD", and "VOTES" as mode of payment. The winner of the Bid is the one who wins 2 or all 3 of the categories for mode of payment. This will be time pressured.

Can you pay the Tax for Level 3 and switch heroes?
- Yes, you can pay the Tax at anytime to get to level 3 and try out any hero but come 5/31/14 you must decide on the Final one. If there are duplicates then we go through the bid.

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Next_level
Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Tumblr_miurxgiDiS1rvjaeio1_500_zps64bb305e

HERO LEVEL 3 POWERS:

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Ss12256WWi5n55Gl_zpscf9d5c09
"MONEY GRAB"
Player earns an additional 50 Gold each time their HERO eliminates it's captured figure. (CAP at 100 Gold per "ROUND")

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Mata_Hari_by_GENZOMAN_zps6805d4df
"For my MASTER"
At the end of the very Last move of the Last Turn (2nd player or last player) of a Round. If the Hero is standing on the Objective and that Objective token is uncontested to the "MASTER" of the hero, then the Hero earns 50 Gold for his or her "MASTER". The HERO and MASTER must match. The MASTER is the player that had the hero in his roster/army build.

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Wowx4_artwork_19mu4q203G27_zps8a9c97be
"MORPH"
During Amy Building , Player may Choose to deploy their hero in the current level or Below.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 07, 2014 7:51 pm

To help players decide on what Hero to Choose, Take note on these moving forward:

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Mafia_Wars_Level_Faster

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Middenheim_cavalry_unit_models_art

Level 4 Powers:
- Hero will be able to ride mounts (ANY 2.0 MOUNT)
- Heroes "while mounted" gain the Impale, Trample and the Horsemanship proficiency.
- Hero "while mounted" will have their Base damage MAX cap at 3.
- Range Damage will of course depend on the current Base damage MAX cap at 3.
- Dismounted Heroes revert back to their printed Damage Value
- Players are given 150 points to configure the Hero and it's mount . This 150 points is not part of the Army Build Total.
- Hero will still have Level 3 powers: "MONEY GRAB", "For my MASTER", and "MORPH"

FAQ:
Why the Base damage MAX cap at 3?
- We want the Hero to be comparable to existing known Riders. Heck even the Apocalypse Riders only had 3 Base Damage Max.

Warrior Huhn Level 4 has 12range and 4 base damage. How does that translate when mounted?
- Warrior Huhn Level 4 still has 12 range. 3 base damage that can be enhanced with impale (+2). His range damage will be "3".

Barber Hurgg Level 4 has 8 range and 2 base damage. How does that translate when mounted?
- Barber Hurgg Level 4 still has 8 range. 2 base damage that can be enhanced with impale (+2). His range damage will be "2".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Lvlup-1

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 ARR_Warrior
Level 5 Powers:
- Hero may wield an item/relic . Normal Item/relic in game Equip rules apply.
- Hero has all Level 4 Powers to ride a mount
- Hero will still have Level 3 powers: "MONEY GRAB", "For my MASTER", and "MORPH"
- Players are given 150 points to configure the Hero and it's accessories be it with a mount or items/relics or a combination of both. This 150 points is not part of the Army Build Total.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 4:39 am

please check email for correction on gold achievements and costs for me, roy and ralphs... Smile

I should rank fourth but I guess it's too late to change it now maybe next week then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 9:47 am

tama b 2????? parang mali???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:35 am

pano nga mag lelevel up from lvl 3 to 4 and to 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 09, 2014 9:46 am

notorius wrote:tama b 2????? parang mali???

hahahaha Congrats bro... YOU ARE NUMBER 1!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 09, 2014 9:48 am

Kossak wrote:please check email for correction on gold achievements and costs for me, roy and ralphs... Smile

I should rank fourth but I guess it's too late to change it now maybe next week then.

We did a simulation. Even if you were the LAST place in Gold, The Top 1 rank for Wins and Votes Pulls you up still.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:38 am

can someone explain how do we compute the ranking??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:53 am

doesn't matter, i get it now.

i donate 3,500 gold to joel
time stamp 5.12.2014

i'm pretty sure i'll be fourth this time

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Kossak wrote:doesn't matter, i get it now.

i donate 3,500 gold to joel
time stamp 5.12.2014

i'm pretty sure i'll be fourth this time

Negative bro... You still haven't payed for the tax. Your wins and Votes are pulling you way up. Once the MAP begins.. then the 4th category will take effect.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 12, 2014 7:48 pm

UPDATED: 5/13/14

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Emperorscup5-13-14_zps9abf52b4

Note: Overall Emperor's CUP Ranking is determined by a combination of Overall Wins, current GOLD Inventory, Votes, Territory claimed.

Time to strategize guys.

Overalls point = ( (X -Wins ranking) + (X -Gold ranking) + (X -Vote's ranking))

X = TOTAL number of Players

The higher the Overall points, the higher the ranking.

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Gold2
"Gold" Ranking Status:

TOTAL GOLD as of 5/13/14rank
blind reaper190501
Notorious113502
War Consort75003
ODJN762504
warriorjex56255
Greenskin39006
aether27007
Kossak16008
Celestial Striker14509
Deathspeaker Orlac14509
Vncerys Deathwalker90010
Bromknight80011
Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Victory-1
"Win" Ranking Status:

Total WinsRank
Kossak411
warriorjex292
Notorious243
War Consort214
Greenskin155
ODJN786
Celestial Striker77
Deathspeaker Orlac58
blind reaper49
Vncerys Deathwalker310
Bromknight211
aether012
.Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Vote_checkbox_and_pe_450
"Vote" Ranking Status:
 Votesrank
Kossak231
Notorious152
Greenskin123
warriorjex104
blind reaper115
War Consort66
Vncerys Deathwalker47
Deathspeaker Orlac47
ODJN747
Celestial Striker18
aether09
Bromknight09
Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Tumblr_ml4t81lclq1qi09njo1_500
Warlord (Not ranking) Total Gold as of 4/5/14 (at end of tournament)Emperor's Tax
Kossak127006350
Notorious97004850
War Consort (Paid)9000(Paid)4500(Paid)
ODJN757502875
warriorjex (Paid)5750(Paid)2875(Paid)
aether22001100
greenskin24001200
Deathspeaker Orlac1450725
Blind Reaper1600800
Vncerys Deathwalker900450
Bromknight800400
Celestial Striker(Paid)700(Paid)350(Paid)
Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 8
Requirements to Level up to Level 3:

1) Hero must be Level 2 (Upon this writing all heroes are now Level 2)
2) Player must pay an EMPIRE TAX equivalent to 50% of their Total GOLD logged as of 4/5/14
 FAQ: Fee for each player is already fixed and determined after the tournament last 4/5/14 deadline.    
"Strictly No extensions". Please refer to 4/11/14 Emperor's Cup update for cost ALREADY associated per player.
3) Players have from 4/5/14 to 5/31/14 to come up with their Final HERO choice. NO DUPLICATES
 FAQ:
Why No Duplicates?
- To create Individuality among players. The Hero is your own personal General that is exclusively dedicated only to you.
- Duplicates are determined on 5/31/14 (May 31) There will be a closed Bidding among the players with duplicates. These players have to wager for the right to use that HERO exclusively. Bids will accept "WINS" , "GOLD", and "VOTES" as mode of payment. The winner of the Bid is the one who wins 2 or all 3 of the categories for mode of payment. This will be time pressured.

Can you pay the Tax for Level 3 and switch heroes?
- Yes, you can pay the Tax at anytime to get to level 3 and try out any hero but come 5/31/14 you must decide on the Final one. If there are duplicates then we go through the bid.

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Next_level
Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Tumblr_miurxgiDiS1rvjaeio1_500_zps64bb305e

HERO LEVEL 3 POWERS:

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Ss12256WWi5n55Gl_zpscf9d5c09
"MONEY GRAB"
Player earns an additional 50 Gold each time their HERO eliminates it's captured figure. (CAP at 100 Gold per "ROUND")

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Mata_Hari_by_GENZOMAN_zps6805d4df
"For my MASTER"
At the end of the very Last move of the Last Turn (2nd player or last player) of a Round. If the Hero is standing on the Objective and that Objective token is uncontested to the "MASTER" of the hero, then the Hero earns 50 Gold for his or her "MASTER". The HERO and MASTER must match. The MASTER is the player that had the hero in his roster/army build.

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Wowx4_artwork_19mu4q203G27_zps8a9c97be
"MORPH"
During Amy Building , Player may Choose to deploy their hero in the current level or Below.

xxxxx

To help players decide on what Hero to Choose, Take note on these moving forward:

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Mafia_Wars_Level_Faster

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Middenheim_cavalry_unit_models_art

Level 4 Powers:
- Hero will be able to ride mounts (ANY 2.0 MOUNT)
- Heroes "while mounted" gain the Impale, Trample and the Horsemanship proficiency.
- Hero "while mounted" will have their Base damage MAX cap at 3.
- Range Damage will of course depend on the current Base damage MAX cap at 3.
- Dismounted Heroes revert back to their printed Damage Value
- Players are given 150 points to configure the Hero and it's mount . This 150 points is not part of the Army Build Total.
- Hero/mount Cavalry can use either Nimble or Ram but never BOTH.

FAQ:
Why the Base damage MAX cap at 3?
- We want the Hero to be comparable to existing known Riders. Heck even the Apocalypse Riders only had 3 Base Damage Max.

Warrior Huhn Level 4 has 12range and 4 base damage. How does that translate when mounted?
- Warrior Huhn Level 4 still has 12 range. 3 base damage that can be enhanced with impale (+2). His range damage will be "3".

Barber Hurgg Level 4 has 8 range and 2 base damage. How does that translate when mounted?
- Barber Hurgg Level 4 still has 8 range. 2 base damage that can be enhanced with impale (+2). His range damage will be "2".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 Lvlup-1

Emperor's CUP Quick Ranking status - Page 3 ARR_Warrior
Level 5 Powers:
- Hero may wield an item/relic . Normal Item/relic in game Equip rules apply.
- Hero has all Level 4 Powers to ride a mount
- Players are given 150 points to configure the Hero and it's accessories be it with a mount or items/relics or a combination of both. This 150 points is not part of the Army Build Total.

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 19, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 4:23 am

can we request for the excel file through email? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Kossak wrote:can we request for the excel file through email? Smile

already done, I sent you and Roy a copy. Even included the powerpoint file for the ranking display.

If anyone else would like a copy, then by all means just post your email addy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 4:39 pm

like Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:04 am

there are some discrepancies...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 8:18 am

I'm exhausted already... when is the map coming out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 10:12 am

i dnt mean 2 gang up on the "emperor" but da umay factor is getting 2 me too.

wishing for teh map 2 come out soon Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 9:37 am

5 months is too long already.. lets start the map so there's more substance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 9:43 am

how do players level up their hero from 3 to 4 and so on? hope its not time constrained again.. feels like we are on a "time lock delay" like the ones we see posted on banks and some pawnshops Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Take not of update in Level 4 characteristics.

- Hero/mount Cavalry can use either Nimble or Ram but never BOTH.

There's a reason the title for the last tournament is called: COUNTDOWN... :-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum