MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 Empty Re: Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:33 am

hey btw, bring one more army, my reinforcements may come in late Smile

Back to top Go down

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 Empty Re: Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 am

der r times man dat tight is good Very Happy

disclaimer though i dont do men LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:03 am

reinforcement LOL i always come prepared man i always bring more dan 1 army any way wer doing 2k most likely i can build more dan 1 army LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:45 am

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 DC2_zps174280f7

Game 3

Mecha-Draconums! Neph Pike with black sledge! Demiphant with Tezla’s manual! Neph Pike took out almost ALL the centaurs zombie including, tazia’s Pegasus and a spiritcatcher! Tazia took out the revered mystic but the attack was put on pause since the Pegasus died. Deathsinger and a spiritcatcher was left for the DC camp, reanimated the dead one by one and hit Neph Pike and the skydragon leaving Demiphant alone and it ended on a chess game to control objective tokens. DC took game 3!

Last edited by Kossak on Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:45 am

The Grand Finale!

2,000 points! All-out war! Dragons vs The Undead!!!

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 0005_zps30076ef8

Storm dragon, Vithzerai, Niasamond, Chroma, Vharigar, Caldera and an all-star cast of Draconums advanced fast taking the 3 objective tokens including the middle one. The Dark Crusaders camp set up a barrier of centaurs backed up by Kossak, Darq, Tazia and Barrow knights on Pegasus. Range defense was in place with stormwall wielded by Flayer. Zombie Baron at the back setting up the heavy artillery!

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 0006_zpsd4961075

Pathis arcana charged on her own facing the entire DC army! Centaurs blocked the entrance to isolate Pathis then came Darq and 2 barrow knights who attacked but all failed! Pathis break away and based Tazia at the back.

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 0007_zps9240a3d2

It was the Storm Dragons turn to penetrate the defense and took out Flayer in one blow! Niasamond and Chroma both sweeping off the centaurs causing the wall to collapse!

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 0009_zps27e7a79d

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 0010_zps62626653

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 0012_zpsf3bf18ae

DCs turn. Tazia gunned Vithzerai. Barrow knights ganged up and kill Niasamond. Darq followed through after an explode undead eliminating Goldyx.

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 0013_zps950a4c15

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 0015_zps7b7aa38c

Chroma attacked Scholar and Astrus but failed on the dice roll! Barrow knights attacked Vharigar and Gryn Wanderer. Kossak attacked and eliminated Caldera!

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 0016_zps8713ed48

Storm Dragon attacked Darq. Vithz killed himself  Pathis eliminated Scholar. The barrow knights grabbed the objective tokens from the draconum side. Darq stepping on the middle token and Sydin and Baron occupying the 2 other tokens.

Dark Crusaders took game 4 and sweeping the series at 4-0 against the mighty dragons!

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 Nyeandroy_zpse7e39fc5

Thanks to Roy for welcoming the Faction Wars series! This event wouldn’t have pushed through if not for this guy! Great Faction! Great Player! Great games!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:41 am

I loved all the games man just a minor correction. It was not the a majoris it was a demiphant Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:39 pm

haha my bad! edited Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:30 am

Can I have a go with this on Saturday? I challenge Nye for an 'extended' Draconum VS DC faction war.

500 pts pure faction; no restrictions.Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:49 am

The dragon god challenges the DC general! This is for a new series or just 1 game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:00 am

GAME 1 GAME 1 GAME 1 !!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:40 am

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 Drac6_zpsce7c12b5

We may have been defeated for now...

But it's not over yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:39 am

time to re-arm lick our wounds an brush our teeth Very Happy another war against the formidable dark ones is in the horizon this will be bigger better and badder.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:23 am

notorius wrote:time to re-arm lick our wounds an brush our teeth :Danother war against the formidable dark ones is in the horizon this will be bigger better and badder.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Twisted Evil 

Messier would be right term I think..hehe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:21 am

hell yeah it will be messier and since pike already came out time to bring the top tier dracs to the table for the DC.

I promise I will re-arm my dracs just 4 da dc as well Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:47 am

I'll bring popcorn :-)

The Deathspeaker congratulates the general for bringing in a fresh new batch of fresh Draconum leather . I will have the Judges fashion them into a new pair of shoes. What a Face 

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 2011-Supra-TK-Society-Red-Green-Snake-Leather-Shoes_1

By the way, I think Tazia has been wanting to get a leather Bra... I hear a new batch/delivery of dracs are coming in to challenge/volunteer?

Faction Wars! Draconum vs Dark Crusaders! - Page 4 1698403
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:53 am

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:35 pm

LOL nak nang bat k kulay n caldera ung shoes LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:34 am

Kay Pathis pa ata galing yung black bra??? haha! buti nalang gold na yung suot nung Pathis ko..hehe!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4