MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIMP MY UNIQUE - DEATH MATCH EDITION!!!!

Go down

PIMP MY UNIQUE - DEATH MATCH EDITION!!!! Empty PIMP MY UNIQUE - DEATH MATCH EDITION!!!!

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 10:01 pm

PIMP MY UNIQUE:
DEATH MATCH EDITION
NO RULE OF "3" - ANY SLOTTED FIGURE!!! (no longer just uniques)
Players Choose a Weight Class:

Minimumweight Division = 50 points below
Flyweight Division= 50->75 points
Bantamweight Division= 76->100 points
Lightweight Division= 101->125 points
Welterweight Division= 126->150 points
Middleweight Division= 151->175 points
Heavyweight Division= 176->and above points

*Special Rule= Lower point figures can move UP one bracket to the next highest of their current Division. The fight will be for the Highest Division *

Build 7 different 400pt ceiling Pimp my Unique Combinations for your Warrior figure.

**Remember that NO Items, Relic, Adventuring Company, Spells (Glyphs,enchantment,sorcery,illusion), can be multiples of and also cannot be repeated in any round.**

Example:

KOSSAK VERSUS DARQ for the HEAVYWEIGHT CLASS

Round 1 Kossak Darkbringer, +Book of Power +Bracers of the Giant +Decapitator = 300pts
Round 2 Kossak Darkbringer, +Blade of Dominance +Potion of Vitality = 253pts
Round 3 Kossak Darkbringer, +Galeshi Sunsword +Cloak of Shadow = 241pts
Round 4 Kossak Darkbringer, +Storm Maul +Potion of Water breathing = 289pts
Round 5 Kossak Darkbringer, +Magestone Armor +Deathseekers= 313pts
Round 6 Kossak Darkbringer, +Wylden Shield +Cloak of the Dervish +Cloak of the Martyr= 296pts
Round 7 Kossak Darkbringer, +Relic breaker = 218pts

Round 1 Death Speaker Darq, +Galeshi Sunsword +Deathseekers = 260pts
Round 2 Death Speaker Darq, +Relic Breaker +Ribaya Ghost= 233pts
Round 3 Death Speaker Darq, +Blade of Shadow = 183pts
Round 4 Death Speaker Darq, +Book of Power +Bracers of the Giant +Decapitator = 300pts
Round 5 Death Speaker Darq, +Caerron Luckblade +Magestone Bracers +Wylden Shield= 264pts
Round 6 Death Speaker Darq, +Elven Dueling Blade +Gate Shield +Gear Shield + Potion of vitality= 303pts
Round 7 Death Speaker Darq, +Magestone Armor+ Dragonslayers = 284pts

Darq from the Middleweight class is moved up to the heavyweight class since Kossak is from the Heavyweight Division.

THE LIST IS SUBMITTED TO THE REFEREE AT THE SAME TIME

Dice Roll for first player is only rolled ONCE in the game. First Player Alternates between players per round.

Figures Deploy at the extreme Corner opposite each other in a 15in x 15in Battlefield Arena

Rules of Combat:
- No Soaring
- 20 minutes per round
- If no players "engage" for 6 consecutive turns, round is immediately ended and both players count the round as a loss
- Any player can Tap Out or concede a round to move on to the next
- Any player can Tap Out or concede the GAME
- Capturing is allowed
- If a Figure is eliminated; then the round ends after Pushing Damage is allocated.
- If both fighters are demoralized, Referee or players count 6 consecutive rounds until one of them is no longer demoralized.
- If after the 20 minutes, both figures are still able bodied then count the number of clicks from the starting click. The most number of damages Lose. If still a tie, then both players count the round as a loss.

"engage" = No warrior is “affected” by any action made by an opposing figure (other than itself) that causes the warrior to be moved, to be dealt damage, to be healed of damage, to gain or lose action tokens, or to be the target of a close/range/special action.

Final Victory goes to the Player with the most Round victories

FAQs:

Can both players have the same relic in the same round?
- Yes

What is referred to as "engaged"

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

PIMP MY UNIQUE - DEATH MATCH EDITION!!!! Empty Re: PIMP MY UNIQUE - DEATH MATCH EDITION!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:49 am

anyone up for the minimum weight division this saturday?

Back to top Go down

PIMP MY UNIQUE - DEATH MATCH EDITION!!!! Empty Re: PIMP MY UNIQUE - DEATH MATCH EDITION!!!!

Post by Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:28 am

Count me in!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:49 pm

You know what? .... I'm wondering if I can extend the list of competitors to include... NON-Slotted figures? and even Titans and MDFs
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Be careful of some tactics that involve double-timing out of reach (ala iwas engagement) as it is also a valid tactic so as to cause the round to be a "Loss" for both players. Cowardly but tactically sound. If you can't beat em.. then avoid them altogether. Good news is that "No soaring" and the table is just 15x15in.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:09 am

i'm confused, there are two threads for this event haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:52 am

minimum weight division im in man Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:23 pm

take note of update:

NO RULE OF "3" - ANY SLOTTED FIGURE!!! (no longer just uniques)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:55 am

if we include slotted nons then it's no longer pimp my UNIQUE Very Happy but id be happy to engage with dis change Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:41 pm

PIMP MY UNIQUE - DEATH MATCH EDITION!!!! Aaaa_zps618b1c0d

Initially this is what I do. I get a list of relics and organize them according to slot.

I then fine tune them to determine if at that round I'll invest in full attack offense or If I pump up the defense to incredible blocking levels.

Just like Mixed martial arts or wrestling, Some of the high attack rating summations will be used for capturing (AKA Submission Hold) for an auto-win should it hit ;-)

I also have to consider speed... I mean If my figures defense is really High then I can afford to take a hit and counterattack thus not needing a high speed.

The ability to first strike is invaluable ... This can be achieved by either choosing a figure that bounds or by just adding a big chunk of stats on speed.

I mean .. so many possibilities and combinations... Finding the right round to muster them up is important.   

I'm excited... I'm still refining this for later and might add up a few more stuff. I definitely need to edit this more.

Imagine having a spellcaster and having spells at my disposal?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down