MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here Empty Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 7:14 pm

Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here BlackPowderRevolutionaries
The Black Powder Revolutionaries

Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv8Rc7ggE-biDfzj4F01US5wZ6MGkg1facB478pC6vA6rsw56kIg

Leader: KING
After centuries of persecution by a Magokratie, the Revolutionaries have found a way to reciprocate. After they have torn the new Republic of Khamsin and the Northlands from the Atlantic empire and made it their own territory, the real battle begins their hard-won freedom to keep and put the tyranny of the Empire once and for all to an end.
15 years ago, in 419Tz, it took only a ball and a Revolutionary scharfäuigen called Snow a new era in the history of the country to begin with. The assassination of the leading Magus of Atlantis Guild, Prophet Magus Karrudan, signaled the emergence of a new power in the country. After enduring bloody battles between the guild and the free people of Khamsin have determined the courage and determination of an entire generation, we see the first signs that the fight to Blackwyn, Sarah Ythlim and other black powder lead warlords, has a lasting effect that the Empire can not ignore.
After Khamsin recently escaped total destruction by the combined forces of the Hochelven Knight and the Atlanteans and the Northlands was backed by the protection of Blackwyn and his well-trained armies northerners, breaking a new time for the warriors of the revolution. By the Council of the dealers certainly under the control of Khamsin and the 500-mile front that connects the Black Powder Rebels territories Khamsin, Grange Valley, the Northlands and the Amazon home Nepharus Mons, have the Revolutionaries finally a solid base for their war against the other factions. And they will have to fight like hell to keep it.
The tactics of this new revolution remain largely the same - the use of small, mobile, well-equipped troops to win battles against heavily armed units - but by the sudden Vorstum the Dark Crusade to the East and the bizarre alliance of wild Galeshi with Kzar Nabar begin many Revolutionaries to worry about the coming battles. Only time can tell if this first track will consist of freedom, or again the tyranny of Atlantis or one of the other major groups fall victim.

Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here BloodyThorns
Subfraction: Bloody Thorns
Leader: Blackthorn
They were chosen by Blackthorn personally and fight for Khamsin in a way that would be thrilled by the few residents of the city. By bribery, intimidation, espionage and assassination itself provide the Bloody thorns ensure that the revolution will not be undermined by unconventional attacks from the outside. They consist of experts in all areas of rebel life and were originally established to prevent Venthianische agents working to find ways to break the newly formed rebellion - and since then they have made it their duty to do everything that is necessary to ensure the well-being of Khamsin, no matter what the cost.
The Bloody thorns do not hesitate to shoot someone in the back to get the job done, to fight with all the dirty tricks in order to gain the victory and then herauszuposaunen it loudly in the nearest tavern for a mug of beer or zweihen. Even if the common people think of them no better than mercenaries or thieves know the bloody thorns, that their work is important for the continued existence of the revolution, and they will do almost anything imaginable to guarantee the freedom of all.

Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here Northlanders
Subfraction: Northerners
Leader: Blackwyn
The Northerners armies were originally founded by Blackwyn and have dedicated their lives to the honorable fight for freedom. They consist entirely of volunteers - not of mercenaries - and not only fight for their own country but also for their neighbors to bring a life free from domination Atlantic. The armies of the Northern countries continue to attract to the south and east, to help the inhabitants of the empire has long been dominated by the neighboring States to rebel against their masters and gain freedom over their own life and destiny.

Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here Forgemaster
Subfraction: Master of the Forge
Leader: Kenaz Stoneheart
As more and more dwarves lose their immunity against the effects of becoming magical energies, some are concerned that they may have verolren their only advantage over their enemies. Others have seen this as a sign to explore the possibilities of magic - and thus also the weaknesses of these. Kenaz Stoneheart has the most talented of the black powder-revolutionaries who have adopted the ways of magic, gathered and brought them to a secret place where he works the magic of Revoltuion into a powerful weapon similar to shape the black powder - and perhaps this both to unite even.

Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here W_BPR
The black powder rebels

With the victory at Khamsin on the high elf army, the Black Powder Revolutionaries are the strongest they have been in the last fifteen years of struggle. Although they control a substantial strip of land, the various war gangs loyal to the cause of freedom now fighting with internal strife, and this even in their moment of victory.
Here are some of the key events:

Military victories:
The double failure of Atlantis to take the critical river town Wolf Gate, and to conquer the failure, the revolutionary capital of Khamsin before the order to retreat was given, has the revolutionaries allowed as a full group, rather than just as a band Freedom Crazy recognized upstarts to are.

Wyndham Fort:
Duke Skalas victory at Grange Valley - which connects the northern countries and territories of the Amazons with his country of birth Khamsin - is regarded as the turning point of the war. However, some people suspect that Skala's victory over Sarjhet captain - he was recently executed in the bloody place in Khamisn - in fact, by a secret agreement, the scale has a mysterious agent of the solo Navis was achieved.

Blood in the Desert:
The incredible conquest of the desert areas Galeshi by Darq the Corrupt has made ​​many of the leaders of the Revolutionary worried. While the Council of the merchants has discouraged the Galeshi of their plan in Khamisn to meet with the orcs agreements - but ultimately themselves were the Galeshi to Send incapable of the siege of the revolutionary capital - many Galeshi with their "so-called allies" in Khamisn and the northlands still a bone to pick.

Awakening of Drakona:
The awakening of Drakona and the current invasion of Kuttar Depths cuts the supply of crude black powder Sarah Ythlims secret base in Varsfield. Although the black powder supply continues to be serviced revolutionary agent, the penetration of the Drakona may ultimately have an impact on the war effort against the atlanta African tyrants in the heart of the revolutionary territories.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here Empty Re: Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 8:51 am

A long over due challenge has been in place it's time for the false king to step out and face me.

Back to top Go down

Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here Empty Re: Black Powder Rebels / Black Powder Revolutionaries = "DWARVEN KING CELESTIAL STRIKER" -challenge here

Post by Admin Wed May 29, 2013 11:51 am

apologies for the delay. Clinic construction is literally taking it's toll financially and in particular my own availability on weekdays.

I think the title may be vacant if I fail to appear for the next challenge should we agree on the next time and date.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 12:27 am

Vacant??? Oooh! Really now?

Your rendition of the king with the girlies made me consider gunning for the title again..hehe! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 12:39 am

The ladies load my ummm pistols well
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 12:46 am

ODJN7 wrote:Vacant??? Oooh! Really now?

Your rendition of the king with the girlies made me consider gunning for the title again..hehe! Twisted Evil

Being the king.. gets lonely sometimes. These women just give me... uhmmm comfort
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 9:46 am

@rino "keep ur pistol loaded". dude in my case i fire my rifle at them man Twisted Evil

VACANT NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!

i would love 2 clash sword for it. well technically facing roger will be equally great too. game on Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:37 am

@Rino

Hay man time for the false rebel king to come out of hidding and defend the title.

How bout tomorrow morning man ur place. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:19 am

hay man maybe you can answer my long overdue challenge.

this sat for the bpr title! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Glad to hear amara is doing ok. yup sat is good man. finally you get to play :-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:00 pm

ur on man Very Happy time to deside the bpr kingship Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:49 am

Hehehe I'm in this kingdom for the chicks hehehehe
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:40 am

lets c if u can keep dem come sat man Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:59 am

You kidding? My Orcs are nearly having their Fill hehehe

let's do 500pts tom. lot's of challenges and I still need to move around with my stuff.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:22 pm

no prob man time to test ur pistol against my rifle man lol.

if u want sabay n lng tyo ulit para i can give u a hand in carrying ur stuff man Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm

For FAILURE to defend the Title. I declare the BPR TITLE VACANT!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:08 pm

WWWWAAAAAAA

NNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:23 pm

i challenge any one dis sat for the bpr title for the love of dragon god or who other god is there please some one answer my challenge LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:14 pm

ME ME ME ME ME
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:58 am

UYYYY Vacant nah!!!???

Sayang I can't play this Saturday.Sad Good luck to those who will vie for this title.Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:17 am

@rino if u can bring a bpr army i will take u on man Very Happy

@roger punta n kc Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Oo nga Roger... pupunta na yan!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:06 pm

time 2 bring ur pistol din roger n ill bring my rifle Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:27 pm

What do I do with my cannon then?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next