MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!!

Go down

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Empty The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!!

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 9:33 pm

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! CONNIES%20CREATIONS%20-%20Facebook%20-%20Fantasy%20-%20Dragon%20Castle%20Fire%20-%20Copy%20%282%29

With my newly acquired Dragons from the Elemental Freehold... I decided that it would be entertaining to Burn the Castle of Khamsin into the ground!!!

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Dragon_zps02a09885

Is there no one Brave or Foolish enough to stand and protect these miscreants?

Bear witness as the Dwarven Homes with It's people are burned to cinder!!!

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Evil_zpscae60ce2

You ALL have one month to go... before I Feed all of their Souls to the APOCALYPSE!!!

Long Live the AXIS OF EVIL!!!!

Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Empty Re: The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!!

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:13 am

I think Roy still has his eye on the BPR title.

And you know that I am definitely still on for the Orc title! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Empty Re: The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!!

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 8:59 am

Too arms!!!!!!

Defend Khamsin!!!!!

2K match for the bpr title and for khamsin!!!!!

UR ON Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 11:54 am

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Dead-Dwarf

Each day that passes, One dwarven Life shall be extinguished and hanged at the wall in the gates!!!

This Dwarf's Blood is in your hands!!!
The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Mike_Demon_375x400

BWahahahaha!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm not worried at all once I win MY Deathspeaker title back I will bring them back as pit kings to aid my cause Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 08, 2013 4:16 pm

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Waronline

Another Dwarf will be slain...

What the Apocalypse consumes... doesn't come back as both body and soul are devoured into it's Belly.

How many more innocents must die?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 3:27 pm

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! 3_deadDwarf

Another day... Another dwarf is executed...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 6:20 pm

lol thats fine they are dwarven swordmages anyway lol. Those are stray dwarfs any way. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 09, 2013 9:03 pm

I'll continue cutting them DOWN TO SIZE till our match-up :-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 9:09 am

go right ahead man there's too many swordmages any way lol

I'LL SEE YOU MONDAY!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 10, 2013 5:53 pm

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Jason+Owen+-+the+UK's+only+dwarf+body+builder
This one claims to know your so called dwarven king... a specials relations? I think I'll let this one live. But he'll still be chained to the gates...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 9:57 am

Once I get khamsin back this one dies wahahahaha Twisted Evil

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 11:35 am

I knew it... he holds too many secrets that you value him more dead than alive. I'll have my amazons interrogate him instead. Till then... in the name of mother's day, we'll delay the executions by 2 days.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 11:49 am

go ahead man kill him ASAP Very Happy lol

his an eyesore thats the only reason I want him DEAD!!!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 4:56 pm

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Party
After hearing of the spared lives of the dwarves for 2 days, They finally breathe a sweet sigh of relief. Thinking that the Oppressor has softened his heart finally towards their kind... The dwarves were allowed to eat feast worthy meals for those two days. Drinking Ale and singing was allowed to fill the air. There was so much food... so soo much food to eat and consume.

The surrounding Orc and Undead skeleton Jailers seemed to be teary-eyed and happy to see such happy merry making and such well stuffed creatures...

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Dwarves-caught-by-spiders
Poor little dwarves.. Not knowing what fate awaits them at the gates the very next day as they awoke...

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Tumblr_mafb2jDdJo1rrdnw8o1_400
My Orcs says Dwarven meat is Juicy and Crunchy as a Meat Jerky...

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Evt110516123100283
My undead skeletons want to carve out flesh from bone so that they can wrap it around them as their own...

Poor little dwarves...

Who will save them?

The Castle of Khamsin is BURNING!!! Both SOULS and STRUCTURES ALIKE!!! Warconversusnotorious_zps26d4659b

Format: 2000pts

Special Scenario agreed upon by both players:

20 dwarven figures in the center objective.
ANY Figure can capture the dwarven scenario figures. To capture, just declare a special action while in base contact. 1 action=1 captive

Non-Unique figures can hold 1 figure
Uniques can hold upto 3 figures
Tanks and chariots can hold upto 5 figures (Chariot passenger can't capture)
Berserk, Frenzy, Battle Fury does not kill the captive figures
Captives do NOT block LOS
Both captor and captives move at the fastest speed.
*Captors can still do normal close and range combat actions*
Cavalry can capture 2 figures
titans can capture 3 figures

You can permanently release Captives at the Starting area. Just bring them there and the next turn give a special action to release. All the held captives of that figure will be released at the same time.

Most number of captives Wins the game or wipeout the other player!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 pm

I love the banner man Very Happy

Time to round up dem pigs eeerrrr figs.

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum