MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journey Begins

2 posters

Go down

A Journey Begins Empty A Journey Begins

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:48 pm

I'm planning to put a weekly battle report that would revolve on a specific figure. Like documenting his/her journey. My challenge is who to use for this journey. Para may weekly reads d2 s site. Any one can use the choose fig and contribute for that that week. Just in case I can't make it.

I need help on which fig to use. I'm hoping to get a feel of the community on who to use.

Personally I'm thinking of Tyrsis. Who do you think we can use for this project.

another fun factor for this is who can end the choose figs Journey. In order to end it the choosen fig must DIE Twisted Evil 

Any input will be appreciated. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

A Journey Begins Empty Re: A Journey Begins

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:13 pm

I choose you Pikachu... ah mali... return pala.

I choose Chroma... Follow her voyage as she comes face to face with Drakor or as she settles domestic violence with her split personality Caldera...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:20 pm

tyrsis is the mysterious draconum companion of blacktorn Smile 
and in his journey im thinking that he will die in the hands of blacktorn because the revolution find out that he was just a spy hehe
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:38 pm

do we still have the resources (online maybe) for chroma/caldera's and tyrsis' story lines or maybe we can take a non give it a name and create it's own story Very Happy

ur tought guys????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 am

Basta akin na si Mortis ha? wink wink! Hehe!

How about you do Vithzerai bro? Little is known with this 2-headed monster and I'd be interested to read about his exploits.Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:57 am

this looks fun! is it going to be one figure for the entire community or anyone can pick one figure and do a story around it? sorry I'm kinda new to this event Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:30 am

@nye its an individual event man u can start one too just pick a fig Very Happy

@roger c vithz pwede

so da candidates are tyrsis, chroma/caldera and vithz. cno p kya Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:02 pm

I think Vithz is already too exploitive as it is hehehe

Tyrsis should get this chance at the spotlight me thinks. Go with this guy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:11 am

I want Tyrsis as well and check all the possible builds around this draconum from other players Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:51 am

so dats 3 votes for tyrsis any other candidates????

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:49 pm

i vote for tyrsis hehe
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:08 pm

i ges tyrsis it is!!!!

dont worry guys I will do my best to include the rest of the suggestions in the story so that i do not leave any one off hehehehe

thanks for the input guys Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:10 pm

does any body know where I can get the last entry or story for tyrsis?????

pati ung nasa lore card Very Happy

hahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:15 am

@Rino: Vithz is indeed very exploited gameplay wise but story wise we know little about him.

In any case, Tyrsis is also a good fig to make a story around with. He isn't much used in games that much as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:39 am

maybe because of his under par atk rating and defence. Building around him is indeed a challenge but lemme take a shot at it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:16 pm

notorius wrote:lemme take a shot at it Very Happy
If there's anyone who can make this drac work it's you man.

Screaming shield is usually the best way to capitalize on the 360degree front arc. The thing I like about this shield is it's contribution to both defense and offense. a +1 to attack and a +1 defense is a fine mix. Just add either a Magestone bracers/cloak of the dervish;  or a Gear shield to focus on defensive build.

A Journey Begins Tyrsis_zps346287b1

But the thing about him ... is the defense stats tend to drop a bit. A 16 defense on the 2nd and 3rd slot is a bit of an inconvenience for a center figure. Even with a +3 defense pump, a 19 defense is not unbreakable by any means.

The thing about it though is that also happens to be his "PARRY" slots. If you can negate the range, get the +3 defense and get double parry? I think that would be most Ideal.

Super Ideal (expensive):
Hammer of the realms:  Gives you that 2nd parry, crushing blow, and the 3 d6 choose 2 of em roll.
Shadow Plate of the realms: Ghostform (negate range), +2 speed, spin to the rear if the opponent misses. drawback is -1 defense.
Gear shield: get the +2 to defense.
Magestone bracers: get another +1 to defense.

It essentially gives a minimum -2 to the attack of the enemy and a +2 to the defense (3-1) of Tyris.

This works even better if you have Caldera in base contact for a 19 defend share.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:38 am

Tyrsis cannot equip Shadow Plate of the Realms because it requires a boot speed type.

Screaming Shield + Caldera for defense is indeed a very nice build here. Because of Tyrsis' 360 degree arc, Screaming shield may actually protect both him and Caldera depending on the placement of the 2 figs and/or who is doing the shooting (Khan Rava can be pretty pesky here).

Another good build would be Venthia's Masque. Just be sure to include high defense figs like Pathis, Niasamond, Caldera, Chroma, Ryjalon, or even your common Demiphant.

Your standard issue Inferno build can also work here but it's not a good option if you are banking on Caldera's or Ryjalon's defense ability.

I'm interested to see how you will build around this equally interesting figure.Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:35 am

I would go with Hammer of the Realms to boost not just his attack rate but to give him the 2nd parry. Add gear shield and Magestone Bracers will give him an automatic 22 defense for close combat.

What this monster needs are harassers and a good terrain placement to avoid those range shooters and to give him the chance to attack first.

and one more thing to consider for a figure with a 3x D6 roll and a moody damage (WM)... Midnight watch AC! Capture them all hahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 am

those options given above are great. other than the conventional build i'm looking in to decapitator+gear shield+bracers of the giant. another option is giant's wrath+gear shield and bracers of the giant. both builds will need either caldera or ryjalon.

ryjalon helps with spells caldera gives me another monster Very Happy.

a bit shady build dat i thought of is blackheart+gear shield and bracers of the giant this needs timing 2 land on the 5 dmg click Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum