MK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan Bonespike of the Orc Khans!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

2 posters

Go down

Khan Bonespike of the Orc Khans!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Empty Khan Bonespike of the Orc Khans!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

Post by Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:00 pm

Khan Bonespike of the Orc Khans!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Attachment

The first preview of the new Mage Knight Resurrection is Khan Bonespike of the Orc Khans! Khan Bonespike, a solid melee figure at 73 points, opens up with Ram with a 180' front arc ... a true aggressor! Once based with (multiple) opponents; he'll continue to Sweep for 4 damage!

In true orc fashion, he'll be more than a handful to deal with as he works his way down the dial, never going below 3 damage with a mix of Charge, Frenzy, Weapon Master when on the offensive! But this is no brute; he's a Khan! ... and with that comes a mix of Leadership, Command ... all ending with a rally cry of Crushing Blows!

he's a member of Broken Tusk, which gives him Reckless!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mkpinoy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Khan Bonespike of the Orc Khans!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Empty Re: Khan Bonespike of the Orc Khans!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

Post by Admin Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:15 pm

I can imagine how big this figure is... ramdam na ramdam ko yung weapon niya sa booster? I think :-) 

I Love the stats. It's genuinely orc. It reminds me of an Orc Slaver in a way. but better :-)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Khan Bonespike of the Orc Khans!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Empty Re: Khan Bonespike of the Orc Khans!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:37 am

move tas ram next turn atk tas broken tusk potencial 7 dmg ouch Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Imagine giving him bracers of the Giant... take note that the "1" additional damage is not a part of the Modifier for the Rule of 3. So potentially thats "8 FREAKING DAMAGE"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mageprince23 Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:30 pm

wow more orc khans! looks cool hehe and i thought they were few because i think they were the leader like in the orc faction Smile 
Mageprince23
Mageprince23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:37 pm

still massive damage output i like Very Happy

just hope da dracs have oder figs dan goldyx Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Or you could also give him "RAGE HAMMER" 3 base damage relic replacement plus 3 broken tusk damage on the first attack; then do the same for the second attack... then BAM!!! that's 12 damage. The Khan however ends up on his second to the last click afterwards though.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:58 pm

e kung soul drinker kaya?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:02 pm

notorius wrote:still massive damage output i like Very Happy

just hope da dracs have oder figs dan goldyx Very Happy
expect a lot of great things for every faction. I'm waiting for what comes to support the Atlanteans
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:04 pm

notorius wrote:e kung soul drinker kaya?????
pwede rin... but I still believe Khan Harrowblade works better with his 5 base damage and +3 reckless = 8 damage in outright killing a figure.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:19 pm

pwede din sakanya un bracers of the giant man hehehehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:48 pm

Pwede rin "PAIN" for a potential 9 clicks on a 6 on a 1d6 roll
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:28 am

This is a nice addition to the orcs!Twisted Evil A cheaper Khan Harrowblade I presume...

The best relic for Khan Harrowblade is still Blackheart in my opinion. There are not many figs that have 5 damage. You just surge at a hapless fig and deal an instant 8 damage! This maneuver also takes him to his regen slot so you can just heal back and repeat.Twisted Evil 

For Bonespike, his ram and sweep abilities makes him similar to the Nexus orc slavers, except that he also has charge which makes him very playable. I think upping his attack would be the most ideal approach since you will have Khan Podo to help with defense and Khan Rava to shoot anyone foolish enough to get within his range.

Bonespike can be either a good cheaper replacement or a good bodyguard for Khan Harrowblade. Speaking of this guy, what's the deal with the title-less Harrowblade? Was he demoted or something? Haha! I wonder what his stats are too..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:52 am

low point cost but very impressive stats! I want to build an orc army!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:27 am

@nye y not start now man Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:40 am

@roger blackheart bwahahahahaha pwede din yan dun s bagong khan Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:14 am

@ roy, I don't think anyone would sell their orc figures... might as well build from the new release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:54 am

@nye check rino man i think he still has his rava up for sale tas here's wats on fruto's list Shaman Og, Patchwork, Ember, Bloodhawk, Crox and Krang. lahat yan usable pre. plus i tink may oder orc stuff p k rino Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:26 am

quick question, why does this unique does not have any slot? can unique figures from resurrection wield relics/items?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum